Happy Music = Another Day!

BlackRose

Gold Member
This my playlist for today!
[YOUTUBE]o1BG2mhVum8&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]5AfTl5Vg73A&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]Jp6j5HJ-Cok&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

OH yes..and this have to blast it and sing with it though for full effect!
[YOUTUBE]ZP5c2t945p8[/YOUTUBE]

And in honour of the gig I'm going to tonight...Bow to Mr Mojo Risin'!

[YOUTUBE]LwfmfMBLZiM[/YOUTUBE]

YEEEOOOOOOO!!! ;)

Some great tunes, very feel-happy music, you have good taste.

Is it the Spring & Airbrake gig? I'll be able to hear it from my apartment! Have a great time!

-Pete.

It is indeed the Spring & Airbrake gig ya lucky duck! LOL You'll be able to keep an eye on me then, make sure I stick to the water! ;) ;)

I am very excited! :D

Haha, I wouldn't go that far, but I do hope you have a great time - I'm pretty sure you will.

By the way, that's a fantastic achievement in your sig regarding not smoking - I'd imagine that is even harder to do than Lipotrim!

-Pete.

Well it more awkward than hard if I'm honest. I was just ready to. Food is necessary though where cigs aren't so the two impulses weren't the same for me. I have slipped a few times though but managed not to get myself trapped again. (I just dont want to change my Signature cus I like looking at it- it's just a little dishonest :()What I find hard is not smoking instead of eating this time round on LT. I've chimneyed it on previous attempts. This time though I aim for ultimum health baybeee!!

That's a good point actually, food is necessary but cigarettes aren't - two different types of addiction I suppose.

I'm certainly not one to preach about giving them up (I've never smoked so have never had that addiction) but good luck with your new healthy lifestyle. I aim to be not so lazy and to get back to the gym and get fit as well as slimmer.

Back