harem pants

leanne69

what do you think?? im a size 16 and 5"5
do you wear them ??
im too scared to even try them on :eek:

I'm size 16 and 5' 7" and I won't wear them, they make me look short and fat :( they look so comfy and fantastic on my friend but she's 5' 6" and about 10st wringing wet. On me....looks like I'm wearing a full nappy :( not good. Try them on, you never know until you do. If they don't suit then you know!

I would say if you found a good fitting pair they'd probably look ok but they're not supposed to be fitted are they? lol! I wouldn't be seen dead in them I'm afraid guys.

haha they look like bloomers dont they!!
just my look i feel i want to be a bit fashionable and everyone starts wearing these daft things :/

leanne69 said:
what do you think?? im a size 16 and 5"5
do you wear them ??
im too scared to even try them on :eek:

Don't do it! You need to be 5'8" min for those... Loads of other things would look great on you!

hahahaha i shall stay away from the poop catchers lol

I wouldn't touch them with a stick! Well not unless I was a skinny size 8 :)

Do do do do, do do, do do...HAMMERTIME! XD

I prefer to wear baggy clothes, but not these! Definitely one of those things that looks a million time better on the mannequin than it does on a real woman!

yeah, im not keen - I dont need any clothes that hang off my arse, bag out round my thighs, and nip in at the ankles.. it just seems to be exaggerating all the wrong proportions!

If you're desperate for them, just make sure they dont have the low crotch as it's a hundred times worse. I work in a shop, and have tried several pairs on, and they look hideous on me. I'd stick to plain black leggings hon :)

I know what you mean. I've bought a pair, purple, lovely and soft and drapey fabric - but just haven't worn them yet.........:confused:

This thread made me chuckle.

There are various styles of harem ranging from the MC Hammer poop catchers - to those that look almost like normal trousers but taper in gently at the ankle

As others have said I think it's a case of try em and see ;)

xxx

Back