Harriet Jenkins: 15st lost in 18 months on SW

Christiana

Mens sana in corpore sano
Wow! She's ace!

Such a pretty girl, she wows me!

gorgeous!! great achievement...!! :D xx

OMG she looks so good, its inspiring me to lose more weight than i want to.

Its amazing she lost that much on slimming world in such a short time, I know lots of people lose weight on slimming world but I would have thought it would take a bit longer then 18 months. That kinda weight loss in that time you would expect from VLCD type of diets, she must have really worked hard! Thats like 11 - 12 lbs a month!

Just proof you dont have to do a really drastic diet to get the weight off! (Says she whos on Exante lol but hey it works for me)

She must have had a will of iron, and look, it's paid off ! Great Stuff Harriet !

Its amazing she lost that much on slimming world in such a short time, I know lots of people lose weight on slimming world but I would have thought it would take a bit longer then 18 months. That kinda weight loss in that time you would expect from VLCD type of diets, she must have really worked hard! Thats like 11 - 12 lbs a month!

Just proof you dont have to do a really drastic diet to get the weight off! (Says she whos on Exante lol but hey it works for me)

P.s. Well done to getting 'overweight' Sammy - such a great achievement!!! :D

wow, thats fantasic, I am the same height as Harriett and she weighs 11st 7lb at her goal, thats my goal weight too, maybe I could look that good then? Hehe!
A girl can hope :) xxxx

What a motivational story - she's such an inspiration! She must have worked so hard to lose so consistently. Amazing :)

Wow this girl looks amazing, love reading stories like this it encourages me that I can reach my target!

Back