HARRY POTTER!! Theories and discussion....go on, you know you want to!!

I am still all of a dither about which one to go for never mind worrying out who will die etc, will Ron and Hermione finally get it together etc etc..so many hopes on this last book eh ?

Ron & hermione are together although it didnt spell it out in the book. i think they will comtinue to stay together as will Harry & Ginny despite the fact that harry sort of split up with her at the end of HBP.

i believe that Hagrid/Snape and Mr or Mrs Weasley will die.

I kind of hoped Ron and Hermione would be a proper item but Ron can be such a dim twit when it comes to these things sometimes !

Do you think that there is any chance that Dumbledore is actually alive ????? I am hoping for a dramatic comeback!

I love Harry Potter , i went around for monthe calling everyone 'muggles' !!!! haha !
Did anyone cry when Dumbeldore died ? An d the evil Pro Snape always knew he was up to something .
Cant not wait for 'Deathly Hallows' . I will get mine from Tesco on the day as i work for them too so i'll get my discount ! Thats 2 weeks of my life gone when that book comes out ! And we have The order of the pheonix film out , i think its in time for the summer hols !

Can not wait !!!!!

Off to HOGWARTS we go !!!!!
Wands at the ready !!!

I kind of hoped Ron and Hermione would be a proper item but Ron can be such a dim twit when it comes to these things sometimes !

Do you think that there is any chance that Dumbledore is actually alive ????? I am hoping for a dramatic comeback!

Oh , I so wanted to convince myself that dumbledore had enacted some elaborate stunt,but I reckon he's really gone.
the Q is did he know snape was a double (or was he a triple agent) & did he sacrfice himself as part of some long planned plot to get Riddle? Or did the increibly wise man allow himself to be killed out of sheer stupdity?

I know Jane, I hope the answers are in this last book or we will be in misery ! I think it was a stunt though and Dumbledore will be back! Hurray !

Bit OT but have you seen the naked piccies of Daniel Radcliffe in Heat this week? Ooooh! Fells a bit pervy to see him that way!

Harry Naked I couldn't. I'm probably old enough to be his grandmother.

Right, i have some theories about Dumbledore and Snape.....
Dumbledore HAS to be dead for many reasons.....:cry:

1) Fawkes the Phoenix's reaction must mean that Dumby is dead. the phoenix is loyal and cries of his own accord when D dies..no one tells Fawkes, he just knows. Also he leaves
Hogwarts...something which he wouldnt do if D was still alive.

2)D's picture also appears in the headmaster's study. This only happens when a headmaster dies.

3) Proff McGonnagal is allowed to freely enter the headmasters study (it automatically does it for her) meaning that (as she was depty head) that she is now headmistress.

4)when D is killed the charm on Harry (remember he is frozen behind the door) lifts

There are many other reasons why D has to be dead, but theyre too complex to go into right now.

Snape is also good!!
I think this because

1) D trusted him. And we all know D was very wise.

2) Snape (although supposedly working for Voldie) has NEVER tried to hurt or kill Harry...he just doesnt like him much!

3) Snape is using occlumency against Voldie. He is blocking Voldie out of his thoughts so that he cant see that he is actually working for Dumblebore (and a good guy)...thats why Voldie hasnt got wise to it all and has let Snape continue at Hogwarts, thinking he is a spy for the death eaters.

4) Snape only killed D because he asks him too. Dumby & Snape made an unbreakable vow together (allthough its not spelled out, Hagrid does hear part of it but mistakes it for Snape complaining about his workload..)
When Snape is stood infront of D and hesitates (before he kills him) Dumby pleads (with tears in his eyes) 'Serverus Please'.....D is not begging S to save his life...but to go ahead and kill him (remembering the vow). Its all in the name of saving Harry...If Voldie thinks Snape killed D then he is more likely to not figure out that Snape is working for the good guys. Snape will, i believe, help Hary in someway to defeat Voldie.

5) if Snape was bad, he wouldnt be able to see the Headquarters of the Order of the Phoenix (its invisible to the enemy)

6) D froze Harry (out of Harms way) behind the door so that Harry could see D being killed by Snape (again to keep up the lie to voldie) which all ties in with the whole Snape killing Dumbledore plan......Also if Harry wasnt frozen then im sure he would have attacked Snape and thwarted the whole plan.

anyway, as you can tell, im a bit obsessed and have theories about everything HP!
any questions, please ask!

keelie xxxx

zzzzzzz.....have a bored everyone? LOL

No you haven't, just seen your last but one post !:eek:

Totally agree with your reasoning about why D should be dead but I still wonder whether there will be a twist at the end, just a child-like part of me wanting it all back to rights ! (I think kids are more sophisticated these days :eek: )

Also totally agree that Snape is good.....99% sure 1% doubt on that one !

What will happen to the Malfoys ? Something nasty I hope :p

ooh, thats a good question about the Malfoys....
Lucius will remain in Azkaban, unable to protect Draco. I dont think there is any chance of him escaping and if he did Voldie would kill him straight away.

Draco is on the run from nasty Voldie and will go into hiding. Voldie will of course not only want revenge on Draco for deserting him, but also to punish his mother & Father for their involvement in things (which we know has gone wrong)
but i believe Draco will be saved my his mother in a similar way to how Harry was saved by his (love overcoming the unforgivable curse)
Narcissa will of course die...voldie will take his revenge out on her, either for Draco not fulfilling his 'duty' or she will be killed as described above.

Any more questions? LOL
Hope im not spoiling any suprises....but hey, i could be way off the mark!

Keelie (Hogwarts Prefect!)

zzzzzzz.....have a bored everyone? LOL

NO quite the reverse, I just haven't;
1. enough brain
2.enough time
3. enough battery left in my lap top ...
to do your postulations justice tonight.
I'll post my Qs to you as soon as I can.

bump

Bluddy hell you havent bored me!!!!

Im gobsmacked, i thought I knew my HP stuff but that takes some beating, tell me more!!!

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

yup.....ive read the books about 5 times each, not so keen on the films tho.
i must admit tho that i think i may have stolen some other peoples theories along the way......cant remember which tho!

but ask me anything about HP and im sure ill have an answer!

Yep saw the piccies of Mr Radcliffe

equus_col5_hires.jpg
although have to say seeing him in the tub in the last movie made me think 'hmmmm, he's grown up!! :eek:

I love the books and the movies - really enjoy talking about them with my 9 y/o :D

ewwww i didnt need to see him semi naked!

Back