Harvest Morn Benefit Cereal bars

Mel2

Silver Member
Picked a box of these up in Aldi today. They are made by Harvest Morn and are called Benefit less than 70 calories cereal bars- Chocolate and orange variety.
There are 62 kcals a bar and they have 1.3g fat and 5.1g fibre in each bar. I'm hoping they can also be used a hexb as the fibre content is quite good?

Aldi Stores Harvest Morn, Benefit Cereal Bars, Chocolate Orange 21g bar

extraeasy.gif
3 Syns on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original 3 Syns
green.gif
Green 3 Syns

Sorry they don't count as a HEB but they are low in syns.

Lovely thanks. Shame they can't be used as a hexb. They actually contain more fibre per 100g than the Kellogg's fibre plus bars.

Hi
Not sure if I'm posting in the right place, but can anyway tell me how many syns for Aldi Harvest Morn, Premium Cranberry Cereal Bars 31g bar please?

According to the slimming world website you cant have them as a healthy extra b.

As far as I can tell, this is a recent addition, yet for some reason Slimming World haven't updated their website yet (seems odd as that can be updated at any time).

However, I have seen these in the healthy extras section at the back of the 2011 free branded foods guide and that's good enough for me (and yes, its 2 for a healthy extra B choice)

TBH it makes sense. only 3 syns each which is the same as the alpen lights that are hex b. ive just been and bought some as tryin to get my hands on the choc n orange alpens is a nightmare........always sold out or certain stores dont stock that flavour so if the aldi ones are a heb its perfect for me ol.

TBH it makes sense. only 3 syns each which is the same as the alpen lights that are hex b. ive just been and bought some as tryin to get my hands on the choc n orange alpens is a nightmare........always sold out or certain stores dont stock that flavour so if the aldi ones are a heb its perfect for me ol.

Having the same syn value as a similar HEb, doesnt qualify an item as HEb, as it is not just to do with calories, but fibre and sugar content etc too.

Only items that are definately listed as a HEb qualify.

Last edited:
This is a HEXB option 2 of them as listed in the slimming world book free branded foods 2011 and has an extra healthy extra a and b section at the back. Bought some of them tonight(the orange and choc ones) and am going to be trying them out tonight as i have my other hexb to have today :D

I know this is an old link, but I m new to SW so looking up lots of info. I can definitely say 2 count as Hexb just gone and checked on their site.

Back