Sainsburys Red berry balance cereal bars (or any other balance bar flavour)

Lauren.B

Hi all!

I've been buying Alpen bars for my HB and I run out so quickly as I usually have two and sometimes my boyfriend steals them from our cupboard and I've been lucky that recently they have been on offer like a box for £1 or 3 for 2 etc but when I went to Sainsburys last night to do my shopping they were back up and theres no way I'm spending so much on these bars as I'm trying to cut down on food spends (it still came to £80 gRRR!!!) it would be £8 if I had bought 4 boxes! so anyway The last few times I've been into sainsburys I've seen their balance bars and I really want to buy and try those as my Healthy B but I don't think they count?! Not that I can find, anyway my point is does anyone else know of a cheaper cereal bar I can use as my HB? I've bought the Kelloggs chocolate ones as I saw that on the list on the SW website and I will also try tesco in the next few days, as they are really good for deals on cereal bars I always find good deals on alpen there! I just love my cereal bars :)

Ooh thank you I shall try those :)

Back