Has anyone had....

hiya

Just wondering if anyone else has suffered with a swollen throat when starting on LT. I don't know if its a side effect or if Im just coming down with something, seems strange how its only started the same day I started LT??

Sorry but I can't help you there, I haven't had any side effects whilst being on LT. Hope it clears soon. x

It's probably just coincidence but if it's particularly noticeable and no illness develops then it might be worth making sure you don't have a soya allergy!! LT is mainly soya and know a couple of people who couldn't do it due to a soya reaction. Have u been ok with soya before or have you never really had a lot of it?? Give it a few days and if no illness develops see your doc to make sure your not having an allergic response to it x

Not really had soya before, yeah my mouth has been really dry too but I was expecting that.

I'll ring pharmacy in the morning to see what they say

probably best for you to phone just in case. ive never had sore throats with it, dry mouth sure but thats it. hope it clears up for you soon.

Back