Has anyone lost 7 stone or more on Slimming World?

My C has actually asked me to get some "before" photos together and my sis e-mailed me some over today (don't have many myself - can't think why). I can't look at them. I mean I know I was that big, but they make me feel very uncomfortable.

14 stone gone, less than one to go, so i'm approaching the end of the first part of my journey. Next comes maintaining.

That's such a fantastic achievement. It must make such a difference to your life. Well done xx

Last edited:
Congratulations Twice. That is quite some achievement! You must feel so good.
Just being nosy here. Did you do it all since February and with SW?

Thanks so much guys!!! I can't believe the level of response in less than 24hrs!! It's so inspiring to hear how well you've all done. I'm now in my second week - lost 4lbs in the first week. To be honest I was pleased with this, because after my first weigh in I had a 'last supper' and probably gained a few pounds following that binge alone!! Just getting the hang of this site, but will apply tickers and photos and things eventually!! Thanks so much for all your support. xo

I will be starting SW tonight, well attending my first class, and need to lose at least 6 stone too.So this thread is exactly what I wanted to know .Thanks for the inspiration and congrats to so many of you

At the mo I cannot imagine losing anything!

i have around 8 stone to lose to ive been on off weightwatchers for what seems like forever so have decided slimming world maybe better for me i seem to have lots more motivation this time. I always look at the storys in the magazine and it doesnt seem real until you see peoples posts on here.

First time I've written here, been lurking and picking up tips mainly :). I've been doing SW exclusively for 2 years and have lost 8 stone 4 pounds now with 22 pounds left to go....
It's a great plan and can help you think differently about the food you eat and how you treat your body. It's taken me this long to retrain me into not eating the food I used to and thinking I could get away with it. Can't stop loving the chocolate though ;)
It's been hard at times and life has a habit of getting in the way, but just keep at it, you can do it! When I started, I never thought I would be where I am today.

Welcome tracyK to MiniMins and I would like to congratulate you on your tremendous weight loss.

8st 4lb is a fantastic achievement!

Well done!:happy096:

Love Mini xxx

Oh my word, Twice..............what an inspiration :clap:. I am about to start the second part of my weight loss journey, having lost the majority of my weight, and only 3st to go! I was getting a bit worried looking at some of the stats on here, but you have encouraged me to "go for it" next week. Thank-you :D

hi i've lost 4st 7pounds to date and i had 13 st to loose stick with it and just read you book.
we have onr girl in my group thats lost 6st 2pounds in just over a yera

Back