has anyone tried Zumba?

babybloo

Extra Easy Apparently...!
I really fancy this but there are no classes near me. Looking on the internet you can buy the at home DVD's but including delivery it comes to £55. Anyone tried this and know if it's worth shelling out for?

What is it? Exercise?

Davina FTW! Davina all the way plus a stomp around the park.

Oh that sounds really good and different, i may look out for it xx

Oooooohhhh is that the one that's advertised on the telly in the wee small hours of the morning just before that irritating Lighterlife woman comes on in the ad break doing a dance?

I did see that and think hmmmm. But I know my Davina works and el bank accounto won't permid me to spend fundage on something else i'll only do once then jib off. :-(

Sounds good! But along with the other ladies Im a big Davina fan, they're really great!

You can get 2 dvds of Rosemary Conley Salsa for under £10! from Amazon!

I've heard of this too and was really interested because I love dancing - but similarly there are no classes near here. I'm not going to fork out for the dvd I don't think. I've heard it's a global phenomenon though and that it won't be long before there are classes EVERYWHERE - so I think I'll hold out til then! x

Hi I have the dvds and have been to 1 class. I love it but salsa it aint!! It's so much harder and uses a variety of dance styles you work your arms, core and legs all in 1 go. I love the 20 min short routine and feel it is enough of a challenge at the moment. The abs dvd is hard but well worth a go as the instructor shows his fab 6 pack to show you that your muscles are working!!!!!

I go to Zumba classes regularly and they are fantastic!!!! Its absolutely amazing - you have fun, learn to dance and shake your booty and burn off tonnes of calories while your at it!!

I do have the DVDs, but admittedly they haven't been out of the box yet (oops) But I bought mine on eBay for much less than £55 - maybe £15?

Go for it - its great fun!!

Back