Have had full body lift on nhs

horseclutter

Hi ALL had boob uplift in december 2007 then had body lift in september 2008, went for my check up today apparently I was a guinee pig they used a new techneiqie (excuse spelling mistakes) my surgeon could not stop smiling.....he said my surgery was one of the first in the north east and he has asked if I am willing for photos for to show others around the UK (plastic surgeons) who haven't used it, he said I will be on big screen.... I said as long as you keep doing what I want I will stand naked lol....he is fab..my legs next....I see him in 3 month...do I have a thigh lift with no visible scars that won't look as good???? or do I have a scar down my inside leg that will give me the legs I want (it's my choice) I so love my Mr Philip Rubin lol :D

wow, well done you! im sure you look fab!
I would go for the perfect pins with the scar as well.
I wonder if i do as good as you would my doctor nominate me for some celeb style surgery?? lol x

It depends on your pct, I got mine no problem I am from sunderland when I first went they had stopped doing it in sunderland, I see him in sunderland but have my surgery in durham but now they do it in sunderland but I am happy with my Mr Rubin and have my surgery in durham, bit scared now lol I am addicted... well as long it is free lol... I keep asking for eyes done lol he just laughs... I work for the nhs lol x

I lost 7 stone and no I had lost the weight by march 2007 and seen him july 2007 but had holiday booked first date they give me which was october so had boob uplift december then went back in april op was cancelled twice because cancer patients come first which is understandable, he now wants last op to settle down, he thinks big ops are to much trauma, He is private doc most of week he only ops on nhs on wednesday and now does not keep big waiting list so I am happy to wait.... we can all wait for what we really want..... and for those who wants to know.... it is worth it...no pain at all with boob uplift.....more pain with body uplift but hey you are cut all the way round and yes I do have a defined stomach and it was so worth it....did not even have that as a young one, I am 46...would I do it again....YES tomorrow

Wow well done for going for it!! Hubby thinks I'm mad when I watch makeover programmes including body lifts but faced with the option of hte surgery free I'd jump at it! :)
If you have any pics of before and after you can post here that are suitable and you feel able to post would be lovely to see them. ((hugs))
Congratulations!

Wow, sounds amazing. I want a boob lift. I have been using cream, but don't think it works.
Congrats!

Hi, I have an appointment with Mr Rubin next week for a tummy tuck, I am so nervous that I will be turned down!! Can you give me any advice?? T

this is a really old thread. over 2 years old now. mind i need some work done too :) would love a whole body lift. :D

Back