HAVE I RUINED IT???

SO MUCH TO LOSE!

Must do it this time
HEY LADIES,
I`VE JUST EATEN ON MY 6TH DAY ON CD.HAVE I RUINED EVERYTHING FOR MYSELF??I`M NOT TOO WELL AND I THINK I WAS FEELING SORRY FOR MYSELF.I ATE 2 SLICES OF BREAD WITH BUTTER AND SOME PRAWN CRACKERS.AM I TOTALLY SCREWED FOR MY WEIGH IN ON MONDAY?????HELP!!:break_diet:

Definitely not, so long as you don't eat anything else, get glugging the water to flush it out. You might have knocked yourself out of ketosis temporarily, but a couple of slices of bread won't put back on all the pounds you have lose so far.

Just to echo what Minime has said, draw a line under it, stop now and get glugging the water and all is not lost hun.

Gxx

It very much depends on your body. What type of bread was it can you see the carb per slice on the packet? Prawn crackers have around 5g of carbs for 100g so you should be ok. As a guide if you eat over 60g of carbs you will kick yourself out of ketosis. (this includes your packs) that is why you cannot have more than one bar a day which can account for more than 20g. Love Bunny x oh... also you have to eat around 3,500 cals to put on 1lb so you should be fine x

Thanks Minime,that`s Good To Hear,will The Water Really Flush It All Out Of Me If I Drink It Like A Fish??will I Be Out Of Ketosis For Long??

It Was The Half And Half (half White N Half Brown),i Think Too That Because I`ve Left Myself All The Soups N Shakes That I Dont Really Like Till The Last Couple Of Days I Cant Stand The Thought Of Taking Them,it`s My 1st Week So At Least I`ll Know For Next Week,this Really Is A Great Support Site.thanks Girls,it`s Much Appreciated.
Also I`ve Only Had 2 Of My 4 Packs Today With The Bread Etc,do You Think I Should Not Have The Rest Now???

I personally would probably only have 1 more pack as I tend to stick with 3 packs per day, but if you are over 5ft8 tall then you should have the 2, this will ensure you get all your vits and minerals.

As for ketosis, you should get back in pretty quickly (within the day) if you have knocked yourself out of it, as you haven't had a huge blip.

As for water, the more you drink the more you shrink, so they say. You will be fine, I look forward to hearing your weigh in results on Monday.

I'm also taking my own advice right now as I just pinched 3 pieces of pakora (why oh why, when I'm on day 2), now huddled up in bedroom, flicking between minimins and tv.

Ye Know I`ve Had A Really Bad DaY Today,really Fighting With Myself About Weather To Eat Or Not,i Should Have Came On Here 1st Because I Feel So Much Better Now After Talking To You All,you Really Are Fab.
As For The Height I Wish I Was Over 5 8,i`m Only A Little Thing At 5`5``.
Thank You All For The Advice.
Hey Bunnycd If Your Reading This Your Before And After Pics Are Inspiring Did You Exercise Much When You Were Cd`ing.you Look Fab!!

Back