Have no bloody idea sw changed

Suealicious

Hello all help needed. Not only new to this site but to new sw I did the old fashioned one red and green days years Ago and the weight has decided it's time to attach itself to my but again. After losing and gaining weight over the years I have decided all weight lost never really goes but lurks around corners waiting. Any hoo 25 million pounds to be lost before November 2016 when me and the hubby take first no kid holiday to florida driving to the keys for scuba and snorkeling. As the idea of a wet suit at the moment brings shudders I am concentrating on just getting through every day without gorging and trying to not look at wine. I'm just a bit confused about all the different ways with sw and correct me if I am wrong but is it still make everything from scratch, eat most fruit and veg, except the strange stuff that no one eats, no fat and limited everthing else? All help gratefully received anyone wanting to buddy up and share the pain and willing to let me moan would be great...

Have you joined and got the new books? If not then that would be the place to start although you can just carry on with red and green as they don't stop working just because there's a new plan :)

Hello all help needed. Not only new to this site but to new sw I did the old fashioned one red and green days years Ago and the weight has decided it's time to attach itself to my but again. After losing and gaining weight over the years I have decided all weight lost never really goes but lurks around corners waiting. Any hoo 25 million pounds to be lost before November 2016 when me and the hubby take first no kid holiday to florida driving to the keys for scuba and snorkeling. As the idea of a wet suit at the moment brings shudders I am concentrating on just getting through every day without gorging and trying to not look at wine. I'm just a bit confused about all the different ways with sw and correct me if I am wrong but is it still make everything from scratch, eat most fruit and veg, except the strange stuff that no one eats, no fat and limited everthing else? All help gratefully received anyone wanting to buddy up and share the pain and willing to let me moan would be great...

I too did the red and green days and this extra easy was very new to me. Was difficult trying to get my head around being able to eat meat and potatoes on the same day.

It works and as it says on the tin it is extra easy.

Good luck with your weight loss what a fantastic incentive

Hi, not a huge amount changed and as Patchwork Puss says- if it worked last time it will again!

I personally like the support of a group but know that doesn't work for everyone.

Good luck on the wetsuit diet - I'm a diver too and when my luggage (with wetsuit) was lost it was the most horrific thing to hire . Huge goal to get to target for the October dive show and be able to have a choice of wetsuits to buy. I was going to say "and be able to slip into a wetsuit" but really can anyone easily?? Lol

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Hi suealicious, welcome back to SW :)

As the other girls have already said, if you know red and green works for you it will again, whether SW have made some changes or not. If you have all the knowledge in your head (do you still have your books?) then go for it :)

If you'd like to get your head around the new plan and Extra Easy, as PatchworkPuss said it might be worth joining a group and just doing a week so you can get the up to date books and the new members talk. If you don't fancy that you can buy them on ebay, and occasionally they also pop up on Preloved. There's also a lot of information out there on the internet if you google.

Minimins is a great place for support too :)

Back