Have saved my syns all day......

pinkyfluff

Grappling with life
cos I have an evening appointment with 2 charming men called Ben & Jerry. You don't get much bang for your buck but its what syns were made for!

cos I have an evening appointment with 2 charming men called Ben & Jerry. You don't get much bang for your buck but its what syns were made for!

Enjoy ;)

Oooo i was looking at this in tesco's earlier, and my son was pleadign with me to get some, but I said no its too expensive, and I cant have any lol How may syns are there in this? Im guessing it varys from flavour to flavour

I bought mine in Morrisons as its on offer at £1.90 a tub at the moment. I am currently munching through Phish Food which is 13 syns for 100g so I am going to have about 75g. The other night I had about 50g and although that is not a lot it is quite rich and sweet so was enough to satisfy.

xx

I bought mine in Morrisons as its on offer at £1.90 a tub at the moment. I am currently munching through Phish Food which is 13 syns for 100g so I am going to have about 75g. The other night I had about 50g and although that is not a lot it is quite rich and sweet so was enough to satisfy.

xx
Oh thats a bargain, was 4 quid in tesco's ....enjoy!!!!!

Back