Have to leave...

SammyLouSlim

Hi guys

After fainting twice yesterday I have decided to change to weighwatchers to tackle my last stone. I have two children aged 6 and 8 and cannot let them see me passing out because of a diet I am on, I had to leave college yesterday as one of the occasions was whilst I was teaching, not only is this awful for my students but also as a casual lecturer I don't get paid if I don't work.

I have loved being a member of the forum and would really like to thank all of you for helping me lose 1 stone in two weeks, you really are a lovely group and I wish you all the very best on your journeys.

Scottsmist please could you remove me from the January challenge? I am sure you need the room in your sig anywho lol!

Take care and I will keep poppin in to see you all shrinking.

Sammylou xx

You haven't even got a full stone to go!!! Well done on your journey.

Just go carefully on the carbs for the first week or so - look at the re-feed section, otherwise you may gain more than a bit.

Your health is always the most important - I think you chose the correct route !

Take care and good luck . xxx

sammylou sorry to here your leaving but best of luck on your journey,,, youve done so well so far ! of course if your fainting then you have to change something. dont be a stranger and come back andlet us know how you are! x

Hi guys

After fainting twice yesterday I have decided to change to weighwatchers to tackle my last stone. I have two children aged 6 and 8 and cannot let them see me passing out because of a diet I am on, I had to leave college yesterday as one of the occasions was whilst I was teaching, not only is this awful for my students but also as a casual lecturer I don't get paid if I don't work.

I have loved being a member of the forum and would really like to thank all of you for helping me lose 1 stone in two weeks, you really are a lovely group and I wish you all the very best on your journeys.

Scottsmist please could you remove me from the January challenge? I am sure you need the room in your sig anywho lol!

Take care and I will keep poppin in to see you all shrinking.

Sammylou xx

I hope you are ok Sammylou....and sorry to hear that you have been been fainting...not so good, like you say, when working and with little children.
Good luck in WW; I am sure you will well and you are almost there so just keep up the good work.

Take care and bob in now and again and let us know how you are doing!

Sammylouslim, goodluck with ww and let us all know how you are getting on!

Aww Sammy we will be sad to see you go but I know what you mean and your kids & your health is far more important. I tried toget onto LT last Jan and whilst on placement fainted like you...

Let us know how you are getting along and as others have said above try and follow re-feed for the next few days to ensure your body doesnt try to recoup the last few weeks losses, in other words try and keep the carbs minimal..

Sorry to hear your not getting on too well Sammy..

Best of luck with Weight watchers xxxx

Best of luck with WW!!! Sorry to hear you had a rough time on LT, i know if i had those effects i'd def have made the same decision, my son needs a fully functioning mum!!! Keep popping on here tho to keep us posted and to keep yourself motivated xxxxxxxxxxxx

Sorry to hear a bout you fainting, not good....good luck with the rest of your weight loss xxx

Back