Have to leave..

Prinzessin

Shoe Queen!
Hi all , have copied this from the diet chef section. Just so I can let you all know why I have to leave CD :(
Well, looks like the desicion has been made for me...Went to the doctors this morning and he has told me to come off CD. Apparently, I have developed anemia , not the blood loss kind but the VB12 & Folate kind. At least that explains the bloating and tiredness.
He says that I need to properly look at my diet and exercise and after telling him about Diet Chef he seemed positive about that. Also, he said once we are on top of this anemia then I could possibly go back to CD on one of the higher plans.
Just got a nice VB12 injection to look forward to now :eek:
I know the weight loss is going to be slower but I have to put my overall health first. Spoke to my lovely CDC yesterday and she is so understanding. I can go back any time I like but probably wont be till the new year. xxx

Sorry to hear you are poorly, hope the new Diet works for you.
Good luck
xx

The injections will hopefully sort you out, I had to have weekly B12 injections last year I think it was for 12 weeks but have been fine since, good luck hun.x

Thanks for the replies people :D Much appreciated! Hopefully, If I stick at a low calorie diet then the weight will come off. Just got to learn some portion control lol!!

Back