having a wobble!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by henna!, 6 June 2009 Social URL.

1. henna!

henna! I can do this............

Start Weight:
    14st3lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st13lb
    Lost(%):
    2st6lb(17.09%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Hi guys right where do i start!

I have been doing sw for 6 weeks now and have had some fantastic losses which i am really pleased with but i am finding that i am suffering with loss of appetite. i do drink loads of water and wee constantly! lol! But when it comes to meal times i make a big dinner and i just cant eat much of it! Which for me is a shocker!

I love doing the diet but i am finding it a bit depressing as i want to enjoy my food. Since starting i have really enjoyed cooking diffrent things and it is not like i dont vary my menu's. i really do want to lose weight this time and im 100% sure that slimming world is the diet for me as i have lost every week. I know i shouldnt be moaning as i am obviously doing it right but just wondered if this is normal?

:break_diet:lol!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. henna!

Start Weight:
    14st3lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st13lb
    Lost(%):
    2st6lb(17.09%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Thanks Kristin its very nice to be reassured! Im sure im doing ok and the fact i cant eat as much i should see as i good thing rather than a negative. It finally means i control the food not it controlling me!

I just need to get that into my mind now! Lol!

4. CherryBoom

CherryBoom Member

Start Weight:
    10st10lb
    Current Weight:
    9st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(16%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    i get the same problem sometimes i could probably go the whole day just eating 1 meal and a muller light but obviously that wouldnt be too healthy. so i feel like im forcing myself to eat breakfast ofa morning etc :(

5. Claire1981

Claire1981 Is so very nearly there!

Goal Weight:
    12st2lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I cant do brekkie in the morn and then force food down (only fruit normally!) its good dont need big meals!

You are doing fabby! x

6. henna!

Start Weight:
    14st3lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st13lb
    Lost(%):
    2st6lb(17.09%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    thanks for the encouragement ladies really does help! woke up this morning with a banging hangover! but i am determined to make it work! thanks again!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.