Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

having a wobble!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by henna!, 6 June 2009 Social URL.

1. henna!

henna! I can do this............

Start Weight:
    14st3lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st13lb
    Lost(%):
    2st6lb(17.09%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Hi guys right where do i start!

I have been doing sw for 6 weeks now and have had some fantastic losses which i am really pleased with but i am finding that i am suffering with loss of appetite. i do drink loads of water and wee constantly! lol! But when it comes to meal times i make a big dinner and i just cant eat much of it! Which for me is a shocker!

I love doing the diet but i am finding it a bit depressing as i want to enjoy my food. Since starting i have really enjoyed cooking diffrent things and it is not like i dont vary my menu's. i really do want to lose weight this time and im 100% sure that slimming world is the diet for me as i have lost every week. I know i shouldnt be moaning as i am obviously doing it right but just wondered if this is normal?

:break_diet:lol!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. henna!

Start Weight:
    14st3lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st13lb
    Lost(%):
    2st6lb(17.09%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Thanks Kristin its very nice to be reassured! Im sure im doing ok and the fact i cant eat as much i should see as i good thing rather than a negative. It finally means i control the food not it controlling me!

I just need to get that into my mind now! Lol!

4. CherryBoom

CherryBoom Member

Start Weight:
    10st10lb
    Current Weight:
    9st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(16%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    i get the same problem sometimes i could probably go the whole day just eating 1 meal and a muller light but obviously that wouldnt be too healthy. so i feel like im forcing myself to eat breakfast ofa morning etc :(

5. Claire1981

Claire1981 Is so very nearly there!

Goal Weight:
    12st2lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I cant do brekkie in the morn and then force food down (only fruit normally!) its good dont need big meals!

You are doing fabby! x

6. henna!

Start Weight:
    14st3lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st13lb
    Lost(%):
    2st6lb(17.09%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    thanks for the encouragement ladies really does help! woke up this morning with a banging hangover! but i am determined to make it work! thanks again!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.