Having no syns

~Im amazed people can eat without using syns - not for chocolate etc. but for butter/sauces/dressings - I struggle to keep under15 :(

I've been good today. Had some extra light mayonaise and a bag of caramal snack a jacks :D

I can see where you are all coming from as to why they are important :)

I struggle to get the Syns in tbh, then i realised white bread!

I'm saving a few for a bacon sammich with white bread!

How can you not have syns???

I try to have free breakfasts and luches, but in the evening I like to eat with the family and DH cooks, and it is not always SW friendly. Like tonight, we had butternut squash risotto, but there was butter and parmesan cheese in it, so a few syns came in handy.

I still recon there are enough left today for a mini milk, though :)

Can I ahve yourt syns please. I am struggling weight wise and deiced to stay below 10. It's rally hard!. MIne go on gracy, mayo, options, xtra scan bran, and I love Special K Bites.

Lynda

i had not had any syns today and have just swam 60 lengths in pool - i am knackered so i now have a plateful of syns:
asda cheese curls
snack size maltesers
snack a jack caramel

delicious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

how can you not use syns... chips without sauce, salad without dressing, a roast dinner without gravy in my opinion its impossible lol

I never have dressing on salad, only ever had one dressing I liked and that was in a cafe!

I don't like ketchup much and if I do have it it's only a smidge, less than a teaspoon.

I'm not a sweet tooth either!

But on Sundays I use ALL my syns with taties and gravy!

Back