Headaches

saraian24

Gold Member
Why on earth do i have one, ive not been cheating the sticks are pink why do ihave a monster headache?

Possibly not diet related at all (I've got one and all...and not dieting:rolleyes:).

Make sure you keep your fluids up. That will help.

Hope you feel better shortly:hug99:

Just taken 3 Ibroprofen and on 5th pint of the day, ive been drinking plenty of water, had the bugger 3 days now and it only goes when i swallow painkillers - argghh

right i really dont want to scare anyone.

but if your headaches are really that bad you should go to the doctors.

all this weekend my cousin has been complaining of headaches, on mon morning, she went to work, and couldn't concentrate on the computer screen.

she managed to get a doctors apt for the dinner time, when she arrived, early for her apt

the receptionist rushed her in to see the doctor, with some old man complaining all the time that he was next. the receptionist must have seen something in her.

Doctor asked her was her date of birth in june, hers is actually sept, but she couldn't get the words out, to tell him he was wrong.

He asked her was her name janet, she was trying to say no julie, but again the words wouldn't come out.

Turns out the doctor was testing her, he rang for an ambulance and she was rushed to hospital.

she'd had a mini stroke, she is only 43, my age.

She is still in hospital, but is recovering.

just imagine if she hadn't gone the doctors on monday.

Blimey, that is absolutely incredible. So lucky that she booked that appt because you would just think headaches are nothing to worry a doctor about.

Back