Healthy Extra A's

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by Struggling Pixie, 23 January 2011 Social URL.

1. Struggling Pixie

Struggling Pixie New Member

Hi all,

I'm sorry but I'm very new to Slimming World. I am currently finding it very difficult to eat the recommended HexA allowance a I am not a big cheese or milk fan. I eat lots of fat free yogurt though, do you think this is ok as still contains calcium?

Many thanks.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. HannahNotts

HannahNotts Full Member

I would say so! Check the nutritional value of the pot x

4. Struggling Pixie

Struggling Pixie New Member

Thanks Hannah, it's all a bit bewildering at the moment!

5. HannahNotts

HannahNotts Full Member

Same for me but hexa is only there so that you get your recommended dose of calcium otherwise it would be synned! I dont always use all mine x

6. Inthezone43

Inthezone43 New Member

Hi Pixie....I have the same problem on days when my breakfast isn't cereal with milk, as I can't eat cheese because of migraines. Apart from drinking more tea than usual, I bought some mousse/Angel Delight mix from the Linessa range at Lidl. I've yet to make any up, but in the warmer months when i will struggle with hot drinks I think I will make up some Low Fat mousse for dessert at tea-time and that way I can get the milk allowance in if I have not eaten a bowl of cereal? Yet to try it but that's the plan anyway! x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.