healthy extra B querie

You are a lot smaller than me! I am allowed 15 because I have lots to lose. I know some people who are much bigger than me are allowed 25 a day! But as you have so little to lose I think 10 is the right amount for you

You are a lot smaller than me! I am allowed 15 because I have lots to lose. I know some people who are much bigger than me are allowed 25 a day! But as you have so little to lose I think 10 is the right amount for you

i really didnt realise that made a difference, everyone in our class is told 10 a day.

If there are people that are a lot bigger than you (20st +) they will have been given their allowance and your consultant probably wouldn't point it out in front of everyone. When we are having our group chats she just says things like "you have your 10 Syns or whatever you have" because she tells us when we join how many we are allowed

found this about felxisins on SW website...

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Most slimmers are happy with the idea of cutting down beforehand or compensating afterwards. Maybe that's because they can see the logic of it, or because they feel they must 'pay' or suffer for their pleasures. But at Slimming World we don't believe in suffering! We take flexibility much further: we believe that sometimes flexibility means doubling or even trebling your Syns for the day - without paying![/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Ask a dedicated slimmer to be really flexible - to have maybe 30 Syns for a day, without compensating before or after - and you'll often see a look of shock and disbelief.

But trust me, the most common reason for failure I've found has been lack of flexibility. Over-rigid adherence to any slimming plan has been the ultimate cause of many a slimmer's downfall. That's when 'diet' becomes a four-letter word. That's when that weight that you swore you would never regain comes creeping back.
[/FONT]

Back