Healthy Extras????

krupskaya

Gold Member
Where on the SW website do you find a full extended list of healthy extra b's (I'm on green so have 2). All I've found is the latest additions. Hmmmm...Need to find out if Tesco reduced fat hummus is included and check exactly what is and what isn't on the list. Any input most gratefully and muchly muchly applauded:kissass::kissass::kissass:!!! :kissass: ZXXXXXXXXXXX

I usually go into the diary section & select Healthy Extras & take it from there.

There's so many I can't remember them all so often take a look. I want a new cereal so will be looking later to see what other cereals I can have;)

In the latest HE section you get the option to choose from drop down menus for A and B choices on the different plans

Yep when you get to the eat & slim, click on the latest healthy extras and at the top, then you can 'tick' a box for what plan (red, green and EE) and for what HE you want (A or B), then use the first drop down box for the type of HE and the second drop down to see the list of HE's you can have.

Thankyou everyone, that's most helpful. ZXXX

Back