Healthy extras

I was struggling with this question too. I think all the healthy extras information is the the book(s) you get when you join a group. I'm thinking of joining online but need to know if all the information is available online as I want to do red plan

Yes all the information comes in the books but i joined last year so my books are outdated however I found the section on the website last night which gives a list of all healthy extras for each of the three plans :)

That's very interesting as my friend who is at a group and has online access, but there was no option to view the healthy extras on the website - they said to refer to the books received when you joined at group. Perhaps you have an online membership?

I have online access aswell as I go to group & its definately got the healthy extras on the website. In fact I find it best to check on there as its most up to date - there are more choices on there that arent in the books. For example you can have 1 or 2 aldi benefit bars as a hex b which arent in the books.

When I found the section online it was really helpful as I didn't realise so many of the healthy extras had changed. As I said previously I joined last year and my books were outdated so found the online section very helpful. Your friend must be like me and couldn't find the section on the website. I go to group therefore have a full membership not just an online one :)

That's very interesting as my friend who is at a group and has online access, but there was no option to view the healthy extras on the website - they said to refer to the books received when you joined at group. Perhaps you have an online membership?

Yes all the healthy extras are available to group members online. The book only gives a small sample while the full lists are online under My Weight Loss Tools / Latest Healthy Extras or through the food diary as well

Thanks everyone -I signed up for online membership yesterday evening and have all the healthy extras and free food lists etc. for the original :)

Hello, for healthy extra b am I able to have any of the oat so simple sachets?? I can't seem to find this on the online app

the sachets are no longer free. I have loads in my cupboard as really liked them :( 35g of basic weighed porridge is ok
I have just bought some jordans which is jummy

I just got the cheap scottish porridge oats from tesco & theyve lasted me ages - it works out much cheaper than the packets & they taste the same x

Back