Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

heart burn

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by charlene-wilson, 24 August 2008 Social URL.

1. charlene-wilson

charlene-wilson Silver Member

does anyone get heart burn? Iv had it about 3 times this week. i went to the doc 5 months ago cos i got it badly and he gave me some tablets that stop the acids in ya body that causes it and after i took 2 of them i never had it again untill now.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. cuddlyfairy

cuddlyfairy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Sorry Charlene, can't help you there. I haven't had heartburn since before starting LT. Then I used minty indigestion tablets which I guess is a definite no-no now.

x

4. charlene-wilson

charlene-wilson Silver Member

oh well, i will ask the chemist tomorrow.

5. NICOLA F

NICOLA F Full Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    I had some heartburn on my very first week but nothing since I would ask the chemist though If it is a side effect of LT

6. missy3

missy3 starving!

Start Weight:
    14st8.0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st8.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    i got really bad heartburn alot over the 2weeks i did it. I was told to tryth pepper mint tea.. but it didnt really work for me.. it must be something to do withthe lt cos wen i gave up i havent had it since. maybe its a side effect for some people it def was for me.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.