heartburn

v12345

Silver Member
i am suffering from really bad heartburn lately :(:(
i had to take a sip of peptac to help, it has eased off a bit but its still there.
does anyone else suffer from this and what else can i take for it.
many thanks.

Poor you, i normally take a zantac or another name ranitidine, that might help you i normally buy them in the chemist. they work for me straight away. haven't had any heartburn so far thank god. hope it goes away for you x

Yep, I have a peptic ulcer and was worried that with no food in my tummy I would get bad ulcer attacks. I did get one or two twinges and took liquid Gaviscon. The tablet form did not help. Luckily it settled. So Gaviscon or Zantac should settle you. If symptoms escalate or persist for more than a couple if days you need to chat with your pharmacist.
Feel better soon.

how you feeling today? has your heartburn gone? :)

last time i was on LT i had really bad heartburn!i put it down to drinking a lot of black coffee!i dont normally drink coffee and just drank loads last time!i havent had heartburn at all this time (touch wood!!) but i havent been drinking any coffee just herbal tea!speak to your pharmacist and im sure they can give you something to help!hope you feel better its such an awful thing to get!

how you feeling today? has your heartburn gone? :)

hi becci-boo,
am taking ranitidine now and it seems to have settled a bit now but stil get it but not as bad as its been before.

:D :D

aw i'm glad it has helped for you. i swear by it thats the only thing i take for heartburn. hope the heartburn stays away for you. :)

I had horrendous heartburn all last week. It was just so awful and I was terrified to take rennie incase it affected the diet. Now I take a pantaloc in the morning and I haven't had heartburn since. You get them from the chemist and I can only say great things about them.

Hope that helps

Ask xx

Back