Heaven is a Betty Jackson size 12 coat

k-nine

I went shopping today, supposedly to get stuff for my eldest son's birthday party and xmas pressies, but I ended up wandering around Debenham clothes department. How did that happen??

Anyway, my eye was taken by a Betty Jackson short swing coat, with big dramatic buttons, just the sort that Jackie Onasis used to wear (if you are old enough to remember that). It was a size 12, far to small for me, but off went my coat and on went this little number. Oh my god it fit and it looked fab! No... I looked fab:party0011:. I actually laughed out loud. But it was about £130 and I intend losing at least another stone, so back it went.

I wandered around with a grin on my face but then got to thinking that it was a swing coat and probably on the big size. So I tried on another size 12 - a very fitted short jacket, with a belt. I thought I'd died and gone to heaven. It was a perfect fit. £120 though, so back it went.

What a brave new world all this is. :gimi:

look at debenhams online
some betty jackson short swing coats are down from 120 to £60!!!!

and well done you on size 12
you must be thrilled!

What a fabulous feeling hun, enjoy every moment!

Georgie
xx

WOW that's absolutely wonderful you must be so pleased :)

wow, well done you, looking forward to feeling that fab!

Thanks all and tahnks slushy for the website details. There is a coat there which looks very similar to the coat I tried on but I'm a bit confused about the price difference. I'm going to nip into town to have another look and if its the same, grab the one from the website.

I wouldn't want you to think I'm a size 12 though. My bottom is very firmly stuck in size 14s!

k-nine
x

Back