HeB alpen light bars

MrsP

Hi are you allowed 2 of the alpen light bars on extra easy or just 1? X

Fabolous! Thanks lovely! X

I think one is speed food, but you can have 2 if you wish, i always do :p x

Awesome! Just had one there sooooo lush! Xxx

I had a cherry bake well! Lush! X

Also still on the hunt for lemon ones (Still have 2x50p off coupons )

I think one is speed food, but you can have 2 if you wish, i always do :p x

I stand to be corrected but don't think you're right on the speed food bit. My book, granted it's the 2010 version, has the Alpen Lights as 'FF' - which is Extra Fibre rich but it doesn't have an 'S' symbol next to it for speed food.

I stand to be corrected but don't think you're right on the speed food bit. My book, granted it's the 2010 version, has the Alpen Lights as 'FF' - which is Extra Fibre rich but it doesn't have an 'S' symbol next to it for speed food.

I have the 2013 book and yeah it's right :)

So I don't 'have' to have 2 x alpen bars now to fulfil the requirement for a hexb? I can just have 1 and it becomes speed to? Result. I love Alpen bars the only reason I begrudge buying them is the cost and having to have 2 the go quite quickly!

So I don't 'have' to have 2 x alpen bars now to fulfil the requirement for a hexb? I can just have 1 and it becomes speed to? Result. I love Alpen bars the only reason I begrudge buying them is the cost and having to have 2 the go quite quickly!

Yes that's right! :D I love to stuff my face so I always have 2 lol! And yeah they are expensive!

Back