HeB alpen light bars

I have two of the choc n fudge every night with a milky coffee. Made my coffee up with the new almond breeze blue diamond milk. It was OK but a little disappointed as it tasted just like coffee made with mainly water and just a dash of milk. But I made it with 100% almond milk. However, I love to drink this milk as it is and it is a whopping 875 mls for a healthy ex a! :)

I have two of the choc n fudge every night with a milky coffee. Made my coffee up with the new almond breeze blue diamond milk. It was OK but a little disappointed as it tasted just like coffee made with mainly water and just a dash of milk. But I made it with 100% almond milk. However, I love to drink this milk as it is and it is a whopping 875 mls for a healthy ex a! :)

Oo so is almond milk better than skimmed milk? On some days i like to drink alot of tea this would be perfect x

If you made it with a banana into a smoothie you would have to syn it though. I like it very much, nice in coffee and makes porridge very creamy tasting. Not so keen on it in tea, and love to drink it as it is. So much for a healthy extra. Going to make rice pud with it on a green day :)

Haven't found the choc orange or lemon drizzle ones yet - anyone know who stocks them please?

Thank you - I will have to try and track them down! I found Choc Orange in Sainsbury's so will try them today. I do shop at Asda, but online, and haven't seen them in stock, but hadn't searched specifically as I didn'tknow they existed! Mission for today!

Stick them in the microwave for twenty five seconds, they go all gooey, then cut up a banana and sprinkle with a tiny bit of Splenda and have with an options hot chocolate as a nightime snack yum yum yum

That sounds worth trying! Glad I had grapefruit instead of porridge for breakfast today so I can try that out later!

I've finally tracked down the lemon drizzle ones and they are lovely, but after all this searching I think I have to admit I prefer my other new find - the apple and sultana ones!

So long as the bar is a light one then yes! You can have one or two. :) I always go with the two option ha ha

Back