Heb

lola123

Silver Member
Can someone educate me on the healthy extras please. I went to sw 1st time last night but had to dash off without speaking to counsellor. I ve had fruit and macroni cheese today and having spg bol for tea but wants some cheese with it I belive you can have babybell. Is that the light baby bell

Hi,
Depending on what plan you are doing, then you select at least one HexA and B.
If you are doing Extra Easy then it is 1 - if you are doing original or green then it is 2.
I don't use babybell personally, but I'm guessing that this would be an A choice.
The full selections of A and B choices will be in the book that you would have been given last night.
Hope this helps?!

Have a look at your book.

If you are doing Extra Easy, then your healthy extra information is on pages 20 to 25. You will see on page 20 that it says you can have one 'A' choice and one 'B' choice each day.

If you are doing Red or Green then you can have 1 or 2 'A' choices, and 2 'B' choices.

On Green you can choose your 'B' choices from the list on pages 22 to 25 AND the list on pages 29 to 31.

On Red (Original) you can choose your 'B' choices from the list on pages 22 to 25 AND the list on page 33.

Hope this helps.

You say that you have had macaroni cheese today. If you are doing Extra Easy you should only have 1 A choice, so if you want some cheese with your dinner you will have to have it as syns. The syn value for cheeses is listed on pages 41-42 of your book.

Back