Heeeeeeeeey!!!

Naya19

..doing it!
Hiya everyone :D

I am sorry its been some time since I last posted on here :( life has been pulling me in all sorts of directions lately, both with work and emotionally with relationships, and its been a struggle to keep my head above water.

I have stuck to LT and now want to get re-motivated into focusing on me :cool:

I am still soo damn gratefull that this support forum is here!!! :gen126: Without which I would not have lost the 3stones 10lbs this year and gotten to a healthy BMI/weight range :bliss:

I still have a way to go, 11lbs till my target, and I'm seeing this as my chance to finally see my goal through to the end. Something I've not been able to do as the weight crept on over the years :doh:

So i'm raising a glass of fizzy water up to everyone, may you be old, new or re-starters, I wish you all the best on your LT journeys and long may we continue to be loosers of weight and gainers in health and happiness :D

:bestwishes:

Lei xxxx

Welcome back to the forum!
Well done for sticking with LT ;-)
I too am almost at goal, as is Elle,,,all within a stone, so here's to the next few weeks for us!

Sorry if there is anyone else nearing goal and missed you (not been on much)!!

Again, good to see you back and hope your head and heart are in a good place now!

Take care

Great positive attitude - definitely sounds like you need some Lei time! :)

Great to be so close to goal... almost there!! a few more weeks and you will get there.

great that despite everything you have continued with LT and you ultimate goal is now so close. Good Luck. But also be prepared to adjust your goal if neccesary. I am 51 and you can look too skinny when you get older. I find now that anything under 9:10 and I look gaunt so see how it goes. I am 5.5.5 in height so not very different to you. I was amazed how 4 pounds made a difference and I even found that I could fit in some size 8's. Anyway I am rambling, but what I am trying to say is see how you feel.

Sorry to hear you've been having problems; but well done sticking with LT - those are the hardest times to maintain motivation.

You're so close now, you must feel great! Well done on getting so far :)

Hannah

Well done for sticking with it and good luck for the last leg of your journey.

:D Welcome back and thank you for your well wishes. Your positive attitude will hopefully glide you to goal and happiness, if not we're all here to offer any advice and support we can.

GOOD LUCK!

Thank you everyone for your kind messages :wavey:

Wow there are soo many new people here!!!

I must catch up on how everyone is :D

Great to know that I am not alone during my last stage of tfr and yes not far now :party0049: something which I NEVER before thought would happen!!

133lbs has always been my goal so I will see when (yep i said when! Wow that feels nice to say :D) I get there I will see how I look in clothes.

I have always been a curvy woman, even when I have lost weight, my hour glass figure never goes :rolleyes: I blame my african heritage for that haha ;)

I hope everyone is having a good weekend :)

Best Wishes

Lei xxxx

Hey, celebrate those curves. It is what men love!!!!

Back