Heinz Ravioli / Spaghetti

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by cinderzxx, 27 July 2009 Social URL.

1. cinderzxx

cinderzxx Full Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    I have a small tin in my cupboard does anybody know the syn values for it please?

Also... I have heard that tinned spaghetti in tom sauce is free on Green days? Seems too good to be true?

xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Becky1983

Becky1983 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    The tinned spagheti in tomato sauce is free on green days, as are baked beans.

Many of the pasta n sauce range are free if made with water (cheese and brocolli is). Some have a few syns though (always best to check).

Then there are the savoury rice's in packets.

The heinz Spag bol (not just the tomato sauce) used to be but isnt any more.

Many of the ravioli's used to be free but I havent checked any for a while as im on cambridge now. Sorry I cant help with that one.

Sorry If you know about all of these but thought it wouldnt do any harm to mention them. x

4. cinderzxx

cinderzxx Full Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Hi Becky,

Thanks for your reply... ooo didnt know about heinz bolognese but prob good job if its not free now :) id eat too much of it!

Not sure if im going to be keen on the pasta n sauces guess im just going to have to try it and find out :s

Keep hearing mixed things about ravioli though so will just go with what i found in the syn section of the book - 1 syn per 100g canned, on green....
    doesnt seem too bad to me, its a bit different now and again

Hope you are doing well with Cambridge :) xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.