Extra Easy Helllp! Mayjor diet derail!!!

laurenphillips2012

Allen off the wagon big time, lost 10lb in 2 weeks.... And today have devoured and indian consisting g of chicken Chettinand, pilau rice, keema nahn,popodoms with dip, sagg aloo and onion bAhgis,

A large bAr of cadbury chocolate, Half of boyfriends dinner kebab and chips!!!

Why did I do it, now I feel like crap and feel like I've really let myself down, the only good thing is that I have 6 days till weigh day and preying if I can do extra easy sp days I can still somehow manage another loss, really hoping for 2lb

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Just enjoy your food, draw a line and start again tomorrow.
We all have those days in which things get out of control, it's normal. We feel guilty and blame ourselves, but the point is that life cannot be so strict.
Next time, take it as a break :)
Congrats for the 10 lbs loss, it's great.

ThAnkyou, just going to eat as much super speed fruit an veg as I can, do extra easy sp days and touch wood should be able to at least get a small loss, got 6 full days so fingers crossed

Yes, of course.
Use your syns allowance daily as planned and understand yesterday as an off-plan thing :)

I had a massive night off on Thursday and I am now struggling to get back to it but I know I need to. I have been 100% on plan since Saturday but I feel like I have put on loads of weight. Just take it a day at a time, draw a line under the off plan day and carry on as normal x

I know exactly what u mean, I was fine up until that, then yesterday I found it hard to force myself bk into it, feeling more in the zone today, also feel like I've put the whole 10lb bk on, keep wondering wether to get on scales and see how much damage it's really done! But restraining myself Cos If I don't like what I see then il go on a binge eating session and make it ten times worse!! Lol

step away from the scales!! you are much better waiting until your normal weigh in day if you know that not liking what you see will affect your motivation. Just don't go there, it's not worth it. Hopefully by weigh day you will be fine :)

I have restrained!! I'm not going to go on, can anyone tell me the syns for this please, so badly want it for dinner, I hope it's free, I can't find it anywhere online, has a free food value of beef x

Attachments

• image-646331662.jpg
    image-646331662.jpg
    110.4 KB · Views: 112
Yeah Lauren! We have a long way to go sometimes and we shouldn't punish ourselves when we just enjoy a little bit of what life has to offer in terms of food. This is one of the things that I learnt during my journey, of course I'm still learning and there are moments in which I just want to jump on the scale and see how much damage I did!

Why don't you create a diary? I find it so nice to have a place to moan about my dieting and random things of a fat-girl. I know most of my friends are not really interested in what I have to say about those things, but here we find such a great community! Lots of support, lots of people who live similar situations and, let's add, lots of fun!

Lol I agree I've lost count the amount of times I've been told to shut up wen talking about diets, my partner says it all I seem to talk about sometimes lol x

Ohhh no I did it!!! I got on the scales this morning, 2 days after by binging session! Put on 1 and half pound! Why did I do it??? I'm
So hacked off now, feel like I'm not getting anywhere, and I've waisted a week, why oh why did I get on? You'd think id have learnt the amount of times I had made this mistake! Done two sp days, think I may have to do sp days for the rest of the week now

sp will definitely help hun. we've all had weeks like that, don't worry. I put on 2lbs at my weigh in after Easter weekend!

The important thing isn't what you've done, but what you do now. Don't look backwards, forget about it, it's done. Take a learning point from it and look forwards instead. Put the energy you're currently putting into being hacked off into making sure you have a GREAT week instead :)

Lol it's crazy we put so much pressure on ourselfs, we'll I know I do, I don't know why I don't relax a bit, I've only got 8lb to loose, I should really stop complaining lol

I weighed myself the other day, it was driving me mad because I wasn't going to group this week anyway so I had to know the damage I had done. I had put on 2.5lb according to the scales at boots so hopefully by Thursday I will have lost it all! :) best thing to do is take this journey 1 day at a time, if you slip up, just draw a line and move on x

Dear dear, I went on holidays / conference for 4 days and since the very beginning I was planning on letting the diet during those days.
Then I did it, but I didn't eat as a person who is not on a diet, I ate as if the world was going to end. Really, I think I ate around 10 chocolate bars in 4 days, just to start.
The conference had the most amazing food that you can imagine, we had like 3 coffee breaks + lunch every day. And I ate a lot!
Must admit that it was great hahaha.

I came back yesterday and jumped on the scale just to notice that I had gained 4.6 lbs! Though I was expecting it, it was still sad... and just to give a fatality, I ate more candies and a pizza.

Today I'm back on plan and, being honest, I was kind of missing all the controlling, thinking and cooking :D

Do I regret all the things I ate during the holiday / conference? No way, it was awesome. But next time I go on mad-chubby-mode, I'll try not to eat as if the world was going to end.

Do I regret all the things I ate during the holiday / conference? No way, it was awesome. But next time I go on mad-chubby-mode, I'll try not to eat as if the world was going to end.

My consultant always says never regret what you eat. If we have a gain she always asks if we enjoyed it :) I enjoyed my binging last week!

Don't stress. If you gain, you know exactly why and where you went wrong. You can't change what's happened and you just need to put it behind you.

The fact you're now doing SP days in the run up to your weigh in shows that you are committed and you know exactly what you need to do.

We all have our ups and downs on this journey, we just have to take it one day at a time and not stress so much about it. xx

Back