A Catalogue of Indian Recipes (Bhuna, Jalfrezi, Balti, Madras, Korma and many more)

Wow thanks for posting all those recipes,love Indian food,hubby has a few recipes that suit SW but these are amazing...delighted I invested in my new sauté pan now

Your welcome, hope you enjoy making them :).

Kay xx

Hiya, wondered if you would know a recipe for a beef samber please? I love the lemony lentil dish and miss it from our takeaway x x

Hello hun :) , I will post this up for you very soon.

Kay xx

hi Kay,

I just wanted to tell you I have had a major cook up today and cooked your chicken saag, the vindaloo, and the Chana Salan.
I took a photo to post on here but sadly can't seem to work out how to do it from my iPhone. :( (if anyone has any tips then please do let me know)
The food was all really nice and my other half enjoyed it too! We couldn't quite decide which was the favourite but I think I'm leaning towards the chicken saag.

There wasn't much left over but just enough for me to take to work tomorrow! :)

Thanks again.

hi Kay,

I just wanted to tell you I have had a major cook up today and cooked your chicken saag, the vindaloo, and the Chana Salan.
I took a photo to post on here but sadly can't seem to work out how to do it from my iPhone. :( (if anyone has any tips then please do let me know)
The food was all really nice and my other half enjoyed it too! We couldn't quite decide which was the favourite but I think I'm leaning towards the chicken saag.

There wasn't much left over but just enough for me to take to work tomorrow! :)

Thanks again.

Have a look you should be able to see upload a file.

Pierce

To upload photos from an iPhone click on 'Upload a File' button that sits between'Post Reply' and 'More Options' ...click on choose a file and then click on photo album and click on the photo you want to upload...you will see it as a Thumbnail, you can leave it like that or click on Full Image and it will appear in your post as a full size Photo instead of a Thumbnail you click into. If you make a mistake just delete your post and start again.

Kay003 this is an amazing list well done. I cant wait to try some of these out. Since starting SW Friday night is my homemade curry night while the kids eat pizza keeps me happy and on track do you still add recipes?

WP_20160617_18_09_19_Pro.jpg

My aloo gobi and tandoori chicken ( accidentally made with tikka powder ) very yummy I don't think I can go to an Indian restaurant now with all the oil swimming on top.

Attachments

• InstagramCapture_bffb281f-3271-4ec4-a428-06fd69cb3e7d.jpg
    InstagramCapture_bffb281f-3271-4ec4-a428-06fd69cb3e7d.jpg
    690.1 KB · Views: 19
Hi Kay :) Firstly I love your thread, it's a lifesaver! I adore curry, I have noticed a few people have written subscribed ? How do I do this? Is it just following you? Sorry I'm not very adept at this lol

Hi Kay
Thank you so much for taking the time to post such fab recipes!
I have just started SW your recipes look amazing, i shall be making lots cant wait to try them!!

Hiya, wondered if you would know a recipe for a beef samber please? I love the lemony lentil dish and miss it from our takeaway x x

@Paula Pudding

So sorry, I've been AWOL from the forum, I have a couple of threads on here and its hard updating them all sometimes. I'm going to try and post some recipes real soon and of course your request. Sorry it's late.

Kay xx

Last edited:
Loving this page. Have you a recipe for South Indian chilli chicken

@G1zm0

Again I'm probably replying late, but I will try and find the recipe for you and add it on :).

Kay xx

Kay003 this is an amazing list well done. I cant wait to try some of these out. Since starting SW Friday night is my homemade curry night while the kids eat pizza keeps me happy and on track do you still add recipes?

Glad your loving the recipes ! :D

Kay xx

Hi Kay :) Firstly I love your thread, it's a lifesaver! I adore curry, I have noticed a few people have written subscribed ? How do I do this? Is it just following you? Sorry I'm not very adept at this lol

@clemetta

Sorry I'm not sure hun, I'm sure someone will come along to help, I'm glad your liking the thread :D.

Kay xx

Back