hello! 37 and at it again!!!

forthelasttime

Hi i'm Joanne and i'm single with 2 kids working full time in a bookies. Ive done weight watchers in the past a couple of times and lost 5 stone so after putting it all back on and losing a few times (and delaying a lot) i've decided to do it this time for good before i reach 40!! :sigh: Tried pro-points but didn't like it so reverted back to discovery plan and so far lost 7lbs in 3 weeks!:D I could feel my willpower starting to slip a little so decided to look for a forum for friends and support:) I've got 5 more stone to lose so i'll be on here a lot!! Thanks evry1 xx

Hi Joanne
I've just joined minimins too. I also have lost weight / put it on / lost it..... blah blah and earlier this year decided enough is enough! I'm the other side of 40, fed up of being a fat forty something and I am determined that time this plan is for ever.
Wishing you every success :0)
jay xx

Thanks everyone! How are u getting on? Iv'e now lost 10lbs so far and am well chuffed! Sorry i haven't been on this past week i've been getting a few extra shifts in at work as boss on hol! xxxx Jo

Last edited:
Lots of luck with ww!

welcome aboard :) it might help you to keep a food diary on here...lots of us do and we get a lot of help and inspiration from other people's diaries. Will be following your journey, Ive got about 5 more stone I want to lose too. we can do it!!! good luck :D

Back