Hello again Lipotrim

emmalewis

Hi guys,

Im back on the lipotrim to loose some more weight.
i was on it 2 yrs ago and lost 1 1/2 stone in 5 weeks and plan to do the same so i will be my ideal BMI, i never put the weight back on but feel i wanna be slimmer before summer.

This forum was paramount to me before and helped me so much.

mini goals.....start weight 12st 13 lbs

• complete week 1
  • loose half stone
  • loose a stone
  • loose 2 stones
  • get to ideal weight

Hiya and welcome. I'm on week 2 TFR 100%. I couldn't have gotten thru without this forum. Good luck and let us know how you are getting on.

Hi, I too have taken the plunge once again to lose weight using LT. I had great results in 2008 when I lost 4 stone, however after keeping the weight off for a year I had a sticky patch and began comfort eating gggrrrr and hence the weight crept back on (3 st) so here I am after attempting WW's and losing 1 lb in 2 weeks, I now know I need the total food replacement plan. the first 2 days have been tough ( i'm glad i've done this while i;m on annual leave) however I've been supping water like it's going out of fashion and this has kept the hunger pangs at bay. I'm now waiting for Ketosis to kick in and these hunger pangs disappear. i naughtily stood on the scales this morning and I've lost 5lbs so this has given me the boost to carry on as i can see the results.
good luck everyone, you can all do it, and remember the more water we drink the more fat we pee out!!:)

wow u did so well last time, its my second night and havent felt as hungry today but very tired and still have headaches. but if i did it last time i can do it again!
i too am impatient to loose a 1lb a week and want it gone quicker. good luck this time round, i darnt go on my scales as i got abit obbsessed last time so leaving it till i get weighed in x

Back