Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

hello again.....

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by mcv, 19 September 2011 Social URL.

1. mcv

mcv Silver Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    well here i am starting yet again.... i have given myself a good talking too and a good kick up the a***.
    I am now going to stop smoking clinic, and decided that i need a whole overhaul, so am starting on my journey of healthy living.
    Ive just started pole dancing lessons a fab way to exercise, and starting zumba on wednesday. Off now to look for some exciting new recipies to try.
    Claire;)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. phonicshunny

phonicshunny Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Current Weight:
    9st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st5lb
    Lost(%):
    4st4lb(31.75%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    well done on the giving up smoking, I too gave up in december 2010 after a bad chest infection :confused:
    Good luck on your healthy eating plan :D

4. Kristina88

Kristina88 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hey Claire,

I bought a pole about a year ago after hearing it was great exercise however my upperbody strength sucks and i cant even hold myself up on it lol. How do girls make it look attractive haha.

At least its keeping the ceiling up at the moment :) might give it another shot now im now nearly 2 stone lighter. Do you go to a class??

K x

5. mcv

mcv Silver Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    Kristina
    yes i have started lessons, my upper body strength is crap too, but its surprising what you can do when shown the techniques. I have no idea how women make it look so elegent lol, i felt more like a fairy elephant to be honest, but hopefully i will get better, well done on loosing 2 stone... get back on that pole girl !!
    Phonicshoney... well done on giving up smoking, its so hard but will be well worth it,
    cheers guys x

6. babypat

babypat Gold Member

Good luck.

7. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Welcome back and good luck with healthy eating.

Irene xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.