• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

hello again.....

Silver Member
well here i am starting yet again.... i have given myself a good talking too and a good kick up the a***.
I am now going to stop smoking clinic, and decided that i need a whole overhaul, so am starting on my journey of healthy living.
Ive just started pole dancing lessons a fab way to exercise, and starting zumba on wednesday. Off now to look for some exciting new recipies to try.
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Hey Claire,

I bought a pole about a year ago after hearing it was great exercise however my upperbody strength sucks and i cant even hold myself up on it lol. How do girls make it look attractive haha.

At least its keeping the ceiling up at the moment :) might give it another shot now im now nearly 2 stone lighter. Do you go to a class??

K x

Silver Member
yes i have started lessons, my upper body strength is crap too, but its surprising what you can do when shown the techniques. I have no idea how women make it look so elegent lol, i felt more like a fairy elephant to be honest, but hopefully i will get better, well done on loosing 2 stone... get back on that pole girl !!
Phonicshoney... well done on giving up smoking, its so hard but will be well worth it,
cheers guys x

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Introductions 1
Introductions 5
Exante 0
Introductions 2
Introductions 1