Hello...again!!

Tigerlily2007

Must try harder!!
Hello Lovely people!
I am back again... I have not posted on here for a loooong time.
I am a Cambridge dieter and lost nearly 9 stone first time round. Sadly I have put a wee bit back on - 2 stone to be exact and all my nice clothes are a touch snug to say the least!
So I want to do a 3 stone personal challenge and as you guys were brilliant before - I have come back again.
I am starting from scratch sole sourcing from tomorrow so I am looking forward to this time next week when hopefully I will be a few pounds lighter and closer to my target.
I still have a long way to go but have come so far from the beginning when I weighed just under 30st...:eek:
So I thought I would say hello and shall sign off now as I want to mooch about in here and see whats what!
Keep up the good work everyone!
Love from Samantha
xx:)

omg well done chick, what an amazing weight loss and dont worry once ya succeeded the first time i have no doubt that ya are going to do it again!! all the best with your journey

:) Thank you for your kind words and support - I have just had Banana shake number one and written myself a list of positive things to stick on the fridge!
I emptied the fridge of doom, the freezer of temptation and cupboards of all "dangerous" foods last night and am going to give this my all!
I am going to Berlin in 6 weeks for a very special pre-Christmas treat with my best friend - my Mum! So I have 6 weeks to whack my fat hard with the diet stick and get some pounds off so the photos will be great to look at and not shameful!;)
I can do this - I know I can...its just getting through that first 4 days or so...
will be here a lot over the next few days I feel! :D

Back