Hello...again!!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Tigerlily2007, 18 October 2008 Social URL.

1. Tigerlily2007

Tigerlily2007 Must try harder!!

Diet:
    Cambidge diet
    Hello Lovely people!
    I am back again... I have not posted on here for a loooong time.
    I am a Cambridge dieter and lost nearly 9 stone first time round. Sadly I have put a wee bit back on - 2 stone to be exact and all my nice clothes are a touch snug to say the least!
    So I want to do a 3 stone personal challenge and as you guys were brilliant before - I have come back again.
    I am starting from scratch sole sourcing from tomorrow so I am looking forward to this time next week when hopefully I will be a few pounds lighter and closer to my target.
    I still have a long way to go but have come so far from the beginning when I weighed just under 30st...:eek:
    So I thought I would say hello and shall sign off now as I want to mooch about in here and see whats what!
    Keep up the good work everyone!
    Love from Samantha
    xx:)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

welcome back :) best of luck hun, you have done brill before im sure you can do it again x

4. Tanari

Tanari 100% Focused

Start Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Diet:
    S&S
    Welcome back. Good luck on ur weight loss journey

5. miss_unknown

miss_unknown Banned

Start Weight:
    20st7lb
    Current Weight:
    20st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Diet, what diet?
    omg well done chick, what an amazing weight loss and dont worry once ya succeeded the first time i have no doubt that ya are going to do it again!! all the best with your journey

6. Tigerlily2007

Tigerlily2007 Must try harder!!

Diet:
    Cambidge diet
    :) Thank you for your kind words and support - I have just had Banana shake number one and written myself a list of positive things to stick on the fridge!
    I emptied the fridge of doom, the freezer of temptation and cupboards of all "dangerous" foods last night and am going to give this my all!
    I am going to Berlin in 6 weeks for a very special pre-Christmas treat with my best friend - my Mum! So I have 6 weeks to whack my fat hard with the diet stick and get some pounds off so the photos will be great to look at and not shameful!;)
    I can do this - I know I can...its just getting through that first 4 days or so...
    will be here a lot over the next few days I feel! :D

7. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Welcome back and good luck with the pounds

Irene xx

8. highheels

highheels likes to post

Diet:
    cambridge
    welcome and hello

9. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.