Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Tigerlily2007, 18 October 2008 Social URL.

1. Tigerlily2007

Tigerlily2007 Must try harder!!

Cambidge diet
    Hello Lovely people!
    I am back again... I have not posted on here for a loooong time.
    I am a Cambridge dieter and lost nearly 9 stone first time round. Sadly I have put a wee bit back on - 2 stone to be exact and all my nice clothes are a touch snug to say the least!
    So I want to do a 3 stone personal challenge and as you guys were brilliant before - I have come back again.
    I am starting from scratch sole sourcing from tomorrow so I am looking forward to this time next week when hopefully I will be a few pounds lighter and closer to my target.
    I still have a long way to go but have come so far from the beginning when I weighed just under 30st...:eek:
    So I thought I would say hello and shall sign off now as I want to mooch about in here and see whats what!
    Keep up the good work everyone!
    Love from Samantha
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

welcome back :) best of luck hun, you have done brill before im sure you can do it again x
  4. Tanari

Tanari 100% Focused

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Welcome back. Good luck on ur weight loss journey
  5. miss_unknown

miss_unknown Banned

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Diet, what diet?
    omg well done chick, what an amazing weight loss and dont worry once ya succeeded the first time i have no doubt that ya are going to do it again!! all the best with your journey
  6. Tigerlily2007

Tigerlily2007 Must try harder!!

Cambidge diet
    :) Thank you for your kind words and support - I have just had Banana shake number one and written myself a list of positive things to stick on the fridge!
    I emptied the fridge of doom, the freezer of temptation and cupboards of all "dangerous" foods last night and am going to give this my all!
    I am going to Berlin in 6 weeks for a very special pre-Christmas treat with my best friend - my Mum! So I have 6 weeks to whack my fat hard with the diet stick and get some pounds off so the photos will be great to look at and not shameful!;)
    I can do this - I know I can...its just getting through that first 4 days or so...
    will be here a lot over the next few days I feel! :D
  7. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Welcome back and good luck with the pounds

Irene xx
  8. highheels

highheels likes to post

welcome and hello
  9. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Weight Watchers
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.