Hello Again!

Infact one of the reasons im back here is im due to leave the Navy this year, and i need to make sure my weight is down enough for a medical so i can join the Aussies! They said they want me in Jan, i really cant wait!

Wow, good for you Jack.

My 2 australian cousins were both in their navy. They loved it. What a way of life that will be for you. More sunshine too!

Are you saying i am a nice girl??? lol

Glad to have you back. When you are all fit and skinny dont be deserting us again :D

Where will i get more ammo to offend the lowly paid skimmer? :p

xx
Tazzi my darling, i may be here a while if im ever to be fit and skinny..:p

I'll always be around to supply you with ammo for the skimmers!;) xx

Infact one of the reasons im back here is im due to leave the Navy this year, and i need to make sure my weight is down enough for a medical so i can join the Aussies! They said they want me in Jan, i really cant wait!

Ooooh good luck with that Jack. You will do it no problem.

I hear they are pretty tight on the old beer and weight but as far as i am aware they have great opportunities.

Do you start at the same rate when you automatically transfer over?

Tazzi my darling, i may be here a while if im ever to be fit and skinny..:p

I'll always be around to supply you with ammo for the skimmers!;) xx

Glad to hear it :)

Im back in Perth in July for a 4 week cruise :D So ill be checking out your new digs. xx

Your not doing to bad at the mo Jack and I'm sure Bev and i can kick you into touch :D
LOL i have this strange feeling that there will be a queue for you Birds...errr i mean ladies to kick me into touch!!
xx:p

Ooooh good luck with that Jack. You will do it no problem.

I hear they are pretty tight on the old beer and weight but as far as i am aware they have great opportunities.

Do you start at the same rate when you automatically transfer over?
They are pretty tight, they want me to be the same weight that i was when i joined the RN at 16, not so easy now im nearly 40!
I have to drop a rank, though wont bother me much as i lie in my pool sipping cold beer!:D (he hopes)

Glad to hear it :)

Im back in Perth in July for a 4 week cruise :D So ill be checking out your new digs. xx
I expect to see some phots too, are you away with your fella?
Say Hi to the submariners for me!

They are pretty tight, they want me to be the same weight that i was when i joined the RN at 16, not so easy now im nearly 40!
I have to drop a rank, though wont bother me much as i lie in my pool sipping cold beer!:D (he hopes)

I'm sure you will easily hit the weight you were when you were 16 :D Easy peesy

You have it all sussed out. You matelots,anything for an easy life ;)

Last edited:
I'm sure you will easily hit the weight you were when you were 16 :D Easy peesy

You have it all sussed out. You matelots,anything for an easy life ;)
LOL if i had it sussed, i'd let the wife go to work so i could sit at home watching Jeremy Kyle (like the rest of you lot!)
(Creeps back behind the sofa):D:D

I expect to see some phots too, are you away with your fella?
Say Hi to the submariners for me!

Ill take lots of photos i promise :p

NOOOOOO.....I booked it 2 years ago and paid up :(

I am gutted cos he has 3 weeks of leave at the same time........:( I dont get to see him enough as it is.

Ill wave as im going past......hopefully they are better navigators than the ones in England :p hehe Dont want them accidently running into my cruise ship

xx

Ill take lots of photos i promise :p

NOOOOOO.....I booked it 2 years ago and paid up :(

I am gutted cos he has 3 weeks of leave at the same time........:( I dont get to see him enough as it is.

Ill wave as im going past......hopefully they are better navigators than the ones in England :p hehe Dont want them accidently running into my cruise ship

xx
I take it he cant get booked on the ship?
There again what sailor wants to go back to sea whilst on leave!
HEhehe dont talk about navigating to us submariners... (that was my last boat btw!) Shhhhh ive said enough already

I take it he cant get booked on the ship?
There again what sailor wants to go back to sea whilst on leave!
HEhehe dont talk about navigating to us submariners... (that was my last boat btw!) Shhhhh ive said enough already

Yeah exactely. He doesnt really fancy being at sea on his time off Lol. But there arent any cabins left anyways......i suppose he could live in my cupboard.......but hes 6 foot 3 so im not sure he would fit....:rolleyes: hmmm

LOL HAHA i love it!!! My RAF mate has been harassing SB over it for weeks and hes not even a well-paid submariner.... have i got it right :p

xx

Welcome back Jack !

Good luck this week on the diet.

Back