Hello all im a newbie!

yummy mummy4

Hello my fellow cambridge dieters my name is Lesa and i started the Cambridge diet today...I am just introducing myself as i was adviced to do so by my cambridge consultant(if thats what they are called )because i have a feeling that i may find this diet a little difficult and she said the support you can get from others doing the diet is amazing so im hoping i will be able to ask some people who have been on the diet longer than me for some advise if i need to(thats if you's dont mind;) I have decided to do this diet because after having my fourth child i put on alot of weight and i am now the heaviest i have ever been which is abit depressing but hopefully if i follow the diet correctly that wont take long to be a distant memory...Anyway i dont wanna bore you;s all to much(lol) but the last thing i will say is i hope i can make some lovely friends on here and grasp the diet soonish so i can reap the benefits of a healthier,lighter me..Take care all...Lesa x

Hi Lesa, welcome to Minimins!

I'm not doing Cambrige myself but there are plenty on here that are, so stick around, you'll get plenty of support and advice - good luck!

Welcome :)

Back