Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Hello all.... may I introduce myself?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by missyjules, 31 July 2011 Social URL.

1. missyjules

missyjules Member

Start Weight:
    10st10lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(2%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi all,

Ive been lurking on here for a few weeks whilst deciding weather to make the switch from weight watchers to slimming world. I did slimming world after my first baby and it was easy and successful. I started weight watchers after gaining weight AFTER having two heart attacks at the age of 33! I was a svelt 9 stone 12 when that happened (Im 5'7") but then put on 2 stone! I lost 21 lbs on ww but have put 10 back and can't shift it so I thought I'd try something a bit different. I'm on week one, day 3, although I've been experimenting for a few weeks.

I currently weigh 10.10 and I'm off to Rome at the end of August so would like to shift half a stone by then. Ultimately I'd lik to be 9.7.

I'm currently toying with extra easy and red days... not sure which I like best. Its taking time to get my head round. I'm not going to class because it doesnt make any difference to me but have all the info I need.

Anyway, thats me... slightly heavier than I'd like to be mum of two....

Jules
    xx

:family2:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. NiaX

NiaX Silver Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Welcome Jules!

I'm a huge fan of Slimming World and was never able to 'buy in' to WW. I'm sure you'll be a lot lighter by the time your holiday comes along :)

4. missyjules

missyjules Member

Start Weight:
    10st10lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(2%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I'm going to try and just weigh myself on a Friday morning as I am a serial weigher and it messes with my head! Have a gorgeous pair of trousers to get into with absolutely no forgiveness in them... will focus on that instead I think.

By the way, well done on your weight loss... nearly 2 stone!

Jules

5. TRICKYTREE

TRICKYTREE Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st7.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Welcome Jules
    I am a Jules and a mum of 2 too. I have lost 3 stone and need to lose 10lb to get to my ideal weight of 8st.

I mostly do green days but did red yesterday and didn't feel as full when I woke up this morning so I am on a red day today too......will see if my loses are any better.

I am going on hols at end of Aug too but only to a beautiful cottage in Warwickshire. Lots of walking and nice food with my husband and son. 18 year old doesn't want to come...which I totally understand.

I am also doing SW at home using my own food diary and sticking to it too....

See, we are all aiming for that goal....

Good luck
    Julie x

6. LoChan1984

LoChan1984 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    27st3lb
    Current Weight:
    25st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(5.77%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Good luck for your first week Jules, just starting my second week now. I did EE and red days too and it worked really well for me.

Hope you enjoy the change from ww :)

7. missyjules

missyjules Member

Start Weight:
    10st10lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(2%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi Julie,

I have a 16 year old daughter and a 4 year old son so we sound quite similar!! 8 stone? wow... I'd have to amputate both my legs to be 8 stone!! well done on your loss!!

BTW.... a cottage in Warwickshire sounds lovely!

Jules

8. lwoolley

lwoolley Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st13lb
    Current Weight:
    10st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st1lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(5.88%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    hi Im Leah also have 2 children soon to be 9 and 5.

i joined Sw 3 Weeks ago.

wish i had a holiday to look forward to lol

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.