Hello all.... may I introduce myself?

Hi all,

Ive been lurking on here for a few weeks whilst deciding weather to make the switch from weight watchers to slimming world. I did slimming world after my first baby and it was easy and successful. I started weight watchers after gaining weight AFTER having two heart attacks at the age of 33! I was a svelt 9 stone 12 when that happened (Im 5'7") but then put on 2 stone! I lost 21 lbs on ww but have put 10 back and can't shift it so I thought I'd try something a bit different. I'm on week one, day 3, although I've been experimenting for a few weeks.

I currently weigh 10.10 and I'm off to Rome at the end of August so would like to shift half a stone by then. Ultimately I'd lik to be 9.7.

I'm currently toying with extra easy and red days... not sure which I like best. Its taking time to get my head round. I'm not going to class because it doesnt make any difference to me but have all the info I need.

Anyway, thats me... slightly heavier than I'd like to be mum of two....

Jules
xx

:family2:

Welcome Jules!

I'm a huge fan of Slimming World and was never able to 'buy in' to WW. I'm sure you'll be a lot lighter by the time your holiday comes along :)

I'm going to try and just weigh myself on a Friday morning as I am a serial weigher and it messes with my head! Have a gorgeous pair of trousers to get into with absolutely no forgiveness in them... will focus on that instead I think.

By the way, well done on your weight loss... nearly 2 stone!

Jules

Welcome Jules
I am a Jules and a mum of 2 too. I have lost 3 stone and need to lose 10lb to get to my ideal weight of 8st.

I mostly do green days but did red yesterday and didn't feel as full when I woke up this morning so I am on a red day today too......will see if my loses are any better.

I am going on hols at end of Aug too but only to a beautiful cottage in Warwickshire. Lots of walking and nice food with my husband and son. 18 year old doesn't want to come...which I totally understand.

I am also doing SW at home using my own food diary and sticking to it too....

See, we are all aiming for that goal....

Good luck
Julie x

Good luck for your first week Jules, just starting my second week now. I did EE and red days too and it worked really well for me.

Hope you enjoy the change from ww :)

Welcome Jules
I am a Jules and a mum of 2 too. I have lost 3 stone and need to lose 10lb to get to my ideal weight of 8st.

I mostly do green days but did red yesterday and didn't feel as full when I woke up this morning so I am on a red day today too......will see if my loses are any better.

I am going on hols at end of Aug too but only to a beautiful cottage in Warwickshire. Lots of walking and nice food with my husband and son. 18 year old doesn't want to come...which I totally understand.

I am also doing SW at home using my own food diary and sticking to it too....

See, we are all aiming for that goal....

Good luck
Julie x

Hi Julie,

I have a 16 year old daughter and a 4 year old son so we sound quite similar!! 8 stone? wow... I'd have to amputate both my legs to be 8 stone!! well done on your loss!!

BTW.... a cottage in Warwickshire sounds lovely!

Jules

hi Im Leah also have 2 children soon to be 9 and 5.

i joined Sw 3 Weeks ago.

wish i had a holiday to look forward to lol

Back