Hello all, Newbie B2B

[FONT=&quot]Hey all,:sign0144:

Wow what a terrific site!! My friend introduced me to this a few weeks ago but just getting round to signing up now and I have to say its very motivational with all the advice tips, not to mention all of the before and after pics!! Ya have all done exceptionally well and I hope I can do just as good!!

Well let me introduce myself, I am 31 years old weighing 20 stone 4lbs and extremely fed up and depressed of the way that I look. :cry:

Due to a recent health scare I have realized that I have played around with my life enough and now its time to do something about it. Today I visited my doctor and he wants me to go on the Lipotrim diet but I really know nothing about it and to be honest I was too embarrassed to ask. So hopefully I will get some information from fellow dieters on here.:banghead:

I am fortunate enough to be with a man that doesn’t mind the extra wobble or roll, however since the health scare, he wants me to lose weight for health reasons, being a doctor himself he knows what the outcome is if I don't and to be honest there is only so much doctor speeches ya can take!! I know it’s my fault the way I am but it doesn’t help when your gp rubs it in constantly.

Most of the time I feel so down and lacking in confidence regarding my weight and wonder why I have ever let myself go in this way. I don’t own a mirror as I detest the person that is looking back at me. I have tried on numerous occasions to lose weight usually starting on the Monday and finishing on the Wednesday never reaching a full week. I have always tended to comfort eat when I get depressed or feeling lonely and there goes the willpower. My ultimate goal would be to lose 3 or 4 stone before my wedding in March 2009, this would make me so happy and to feel like a princess. I want to be fit to go to bridal shops with no need to worry "Do they have my size in that?" I would love to feel and look good on my wedding day.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]My ideal weight would be too lose 10 stone for my height but I am taking it little by little.

So I hope I can get some motivation tips along the way.

Anyways before I have bored yas all to tears. Keep up the good work and congrats to the people that completed their goal, please share your joy and for those who are on the right path, gud on ya!!

Always remember to keep smiling on the good days and bad, there’s always a light at the end of the tunnel, it may just take a heck of hard work and patience to get there.

Take care,[/FONT]

Miss_unknown (soon to be Mrs) :character00250:

Hey miss_unknown

First of all congrats on the "soon to be Mrs".
Have you joined the brides-to-be section?

I saw a lot of myself in reading your post. Similar weight, similar target loss, similar feelings, similar dieting techniques.

I just wanted to wish you all the luck in the world for your journey. I'm sure you'll be brilliant. There's always people on here to provide help, encouragement and support for those difficult times as well.

Do let us know how you get on!

~Silence~

:welcome: Miss U-K,

I'm another newbie to the site and it's become a lifeline to me... advice, inspiration and something to distract myself with when the dreaded munchies hit :)

I'm on CD and have lost 14lb in less than 2 weeks, though I still have a long way to go, but I know I'll get there this time.

Good luck, we're all here for you if you need us

Hiya Silence and Vicki,

Congrats to yas for losing your weight, yea I think it was about time I turned a corner, this time I have got the head screwed on and is determined. How have you done silence? Thanks for the tip on the b2b section, going to check that one out now, I only realized later that i had joined the wrong section when it was already posted!! take care of yourselves and cheers again!

Yeah.... I'm not doing so well at the moment. :( but thanks for asking.

~Silence~

hey hon. massive welcome :D i've seen you around today already but somehow managed to miss this. everyone is great and really helpful.

join the lt forum and get posting. and give a shout if you need anything. i'm doing the cambridge diet which is also a vlcd (very low calorie diet).

abz xx

Hi abz, good to see ya here too. Yea posted in the wrong forum so i changed it to the lt, lol. Hope to see ya around again.

Back