Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Hello all...

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by hewholaughslast, 7 June 2011 Social URL.

1. hewholaughslast

hewholaughslast Banned

Diet:
    Healthy diet
    I've found a few success stories in this forum...I like to collect information and share the same...

I look forward to contribute to this forum and learn some more...

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. Are you on a diet and how are you doing?

Irene xx

4. hewholaughslast

hewholaughslast Banned

Diet:
    Healthy diet
    Hello and thanks for the question...

It would seem that I'm always on a diet of sorts...

I'm disabled, some days I can walk and other days I can't...on the days that I can't, I eat more raw foods, salads etc...usually on my better days, I frequent the local gym and do weight training...

I've just recently had an operation on my right foot...so I've been sitting in a wheelchair since 05/05/11...the plaster is coming of on 29/06/11 and then the exercising starts again...

I've gone slightly overweight since the operation, because I've kept my diet of eating 5 times a day, but I've just balanced my carbohydrate and protein intake...

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.