Hello All!

Discussion in 'WeMITTS (We Mean It This Time)' started by Fat&FedUp, 31 July 2008 Social URL.

1. Fat&FedUp

Fat&FedUp Full Member

Haven't been around for a few days, but am back now, and on track to start slimming world next Wednesday.

I have cut down on the crap that i'm eating, but have spoken to the slimming world consultant at my local group and commited myself to going.

I have a long way to go, but it's doable, isn't it??

I was at the hospital this morning for a check up after tearing the ligaments in my ankle, but it's not healing as quickly as it should because, as the Dr kindly pointed out, I'm "no lightweight" :(
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. abz

abz Gold Member

welcome hon and good luck :) everyone here is lovely and more than willing to offer support. enjoy SW and i really hope your ankle sorts itself out soon!!

abz xx
  4. goldenaky

goldenaky Full Member

Welcome and good luck!
  5. rainbow

rainbow Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    ................. yup it sure it doable! x
  6. dehli

dehli Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    slimming world
    It's definitely doable and sw is a healthy way to lose weight, and one of the easier eating plans to stick to. Good luck!
  7. Bunnyg

Bunnyg Determined

Hello and welcome - it definitely is doable - this is a great site for support, so any time you are struggling, just pop on here,

Good luck xx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.