hello all

Bluebird33

Dear All,
I have only started this yesterday and so far so good. I am 13.5 and want to get to 9.7 so a way to go yet!! I am impressed by the flavours actually and can't wait for the chocolate bars...I have 2 questions 1) Are the bars as filling as the shakes/soups? and 2) How can I see my ticker and update it? Thanks.

hi, i'm new too just joined today, i have 3 stone to lose too. Lost 4 last year, so know i can do it!! just eating a well balanced diet not doing any club etc. not really sure ho to use this site??
x

Hi...we are very similare aren't we? We can support each other. When you lost 4 stone before were you doind CD? If so...how did you put it on again? Is it inevitable???

Hi..
Good luck for the first week.. I tend to have 2 shakes and a bar and I find the bars are really filling and it is also nice to chew something.
My favourite are the chocolate ones..
Good luck its a fab diet once you get into it. x

Thanks for your response.....btw I can't seem to read people's profiles. I wanted to get some inspiration but it says I do not have permission - is there any reason why? Thanks.

Good luck on your CD journey. I'm hoping to start this week once the doctor has signed my forms. I think you have to have posted 50+ times before you can read the profiles.. I'm sure someone who knows more about it will come along soon and explain to you :)
x

that's right. you need to have posted 50 times, so get posting :) some of the word game threads are a good way to stack up posts :)

welcome to minis.

the bars are fabulous. some people find that they increase their cravings but i find that they destroy some of mine. love them :D

abz xx

Hello and welcome. I new to the forum too, joined yesterday.
Been on cd 9 weeks now.
My fav is the porridge plain, which sometimes add a tsp of vanilla shake or water flavour to to change the taste. Also, if been working late I mix too shakes together, banana and vanilla and drink in a large wine glass with some ice cubes. Sad I know, but works for me hehe x

i started on thursday and all is going well. cant wait to try the bars. i love the porridge and soups best, oh n the cappuccino is gorgeous. i have been splitting my morning pack so i can put some in my coffee, so far i have had vanilla coffee, and toffee and walnut. it feels like your having something nice. oh hi im paula i have 4 stone to lose x

Back