Hello... Another newbee :)

TatWag

Hi I'm 36 ( in a couple of weeks ! :/ ) my weight has been slowly creeping up since I sustained an injury after a car accident 2 yes ago. I'm now fighting fit and ready to tackle my weight gain that's been making me very miserable . I've got about 2 1/2 stone to loose :( I officially start slimming world meeting this Tuesday but for the past two weeks I've been breaking myself on gently to a whole new exercise and healthy eating plan .... It hasn't been fun getting up at first daylight to run/ walk my dog but I've always sustained that I don't have time to exercise what with full time job and children !! So I've compromised my morning layins!! How have you guys found the slimming world plan? Is it a good way to go? I really wasn't sire what plan to opt for but I thought this one would fit best with my family and budget without the need for cooking a million different meals each evening!!! :) angi

Hi ang and welcome , just joined site yesterday . I'm starting Sw again after loosing 7+ st on it in 2004 . It was great then and you will never feel hungry . There's some great recipies and ingredients don't cost the earth ! Wanna wish ye best wishes and please keep me informed on your progress !!! Ken

Thankyou ken :) I keep hearing good things about SW. I was insistent I'd didn't want to do a faddy soup diet or a no carb thing or another unhealthy diet option and this does seem good! Wishing u lots of self discipline in your diet... Keep us posted on how your doing :) I have my first initiation this week ... Aagh in my head I'm still skinny ... Until I get on the scales or I look in the mirror!! Lol

Back