Hello...another NEWBIE here!!!

Hi everyone, my name is Jo and I have loads and loads of weight to lose.:wave_cry:
I'd like to be part of this community as it has a very positive feel to it.

I'm starting off at a rough guesstimate of 27 stone but it's hard to tell as my scales 'only' go up to 24! I would love to lose between 1/2 - 1 stone a month if possible and I will be following a low fat healthy meal plan.

The slide show is a fantastic inspiration and i hope very much to put my own pictures up there one day in the far future.

I'm off for another look around so BYEeeee
for now.

glittermonster Jo

Hi and welcome Jo! Good luck with your weightloss, you will find loads of support and advice on Minis. Let us know how you are doing.

Gxx

goodluck & welcome, by the way porgeous u look great well done!

Hi Jo,
There are quite a few of us who are new so feel at home with us. We are here by your side, keep posting and we will keep being there. Today is my first day too.
Lynne x

I have only been on the forum for a week, so I am new here also. I just wanted to with you the best of luck to you with your weight loss. Eating healthier is a big step, one you won't regret :)

Hi Jo
Welcome to Minis and WeMITTS. This site is amazing for encouragement and support. Do let us know how you're getting on with your weight loss journey. (Have you started a diary yet?)
Wishing you all the best of luck!

~Silence~

Hi, feeling a bit down as it was annoying me that I didn't know my start weight so I dragged my backside to the next town to buy some new scales.
When I got home and set them up, they didn't work. Reading the error message it showed that I was too heavy to get a reading. :eek: I wouldn't mind so much but I had chosen these scales because they weigh up to 28 stones so I am heavier than that. AAAAAAaaaaaarghh. :eek::eek::eek:
So anyway. my first goal is to lose enough weight to register on my scales. It's a mystery to me how close or not I am to 28 stone so I will be weighing every couple of days till I get there!
I will continue my healthy eating plan whilst I'm doing this, the last few days have gone really well and I've asked a friend to be a diet buddy with me...the more support the better I feel!

Jo, would your friend go with you to the local gym when its quiet so you can wiegh yourself on their scales. They usually have those red ones, Electronic big things they are that give you a slip of paper with your weight on. They have them in some supermarkets near the toilets as well.
If you are to shy to do this just let me say, that the things YOU do are YOUR business, so just IGNORE everybody else.
Good Luck,
PS i'm on cambridge and also have a lot to lose.
Lynne x

Jo Where are you??????
Lynne x

Boots scales weigh up to 30 stone, why don't you try there. It's so frustrating not being able to weigh. I'm around 29 stone myself so I'm with you there. My scales weigh up to 30 stone too, can't remember where I got them though. I had to laugh when I went for my preop for my surgery and they wanted to weigh me and they just had the normal basic scales that weigh up to about 22 stone. I was like ummm they won't weigh me, though it should n't be that way in a clinic for obese people who already feel bad about being there in the first place with out having to go through that aswell.

welcome and good luck jo youve taken the 1st step in deciding to reduce your weight were all in the same boat so were all here for you through the rough and the smooth:) this is a fab site with a gr8 bunch of people.. if u have a prob theres always some1 with a answer 4 it here good luck again hun xx

Back