Hello, can I join you I need some support?

lolapie

Hello.

I am starting the CD tommorow and I need a bit of support this time round. I lost a lot of weight on it a few years ago, but over the past 6 weeks I have gained 2 stone and need to get it off again. I have had a really stressful time, and need a bit of help along the way to help me stick to it and get back down to my ideal weight!

I don't have a counsellor, i used to be one myself infact until a few months ago lol, so I don't have that support this time round.

Thankyou!

Hi Lolapie, welcome welcome :) Sounds like you know what you are doing CD wise and you'll get loads of support on here... That 2 stone will be gone in no time :)

Sarah xx

Welcome!! hop aboard the weightloss train lol :p xx

Thankyou! Going to be quite strange being my own counsellor though!

Oh, and can anybody tell me how to put down my weight loss etc on my sig on the bottom please?

Hi, good luck with everything.

You'll need to have a certain number of posts before you get the full sig space but I think you start out with limited space. Click on User CP on the top left of the blue bar at the top of the page, then Edit Signature is on the left.

Welcome to mini mins hun, there's always support on here and it is fantastic support at that! Good luck with your 2st xx

Good luck with your restart tomorrow :p

good luck

Back