Hello can I join you?

Ive done slimming world in the past and found it a good diet but couldnt afford to go to classes any longer. Ive currently been on a GP referal for weight watchers but lost very little weight and constantly feel deprived so wanted to start SW again as I like to feel full up after ive eaten.
Is it possible to lose weight with SW without going to classes?

Yes it is...I've lost 7 and a half stone and Im doing SW from home. If I can do it anyone can!!! There are other go it aloners on here too all doing equally as well.
I would have a look through the food diaries to give you some ideas, as there are some changes to the plan Hun.

Good luck with your journey.

Yes it is, I don't go to classes, and I am losing weight.....so welcome to the forum and good luck with your weight loss. X

If you have the motivation and can cope without the weekly, public weigh-in to spur you on you can certainly go it alone. and you'll get loads of support and advice here any time you're struggling.

Hello and welcome. Although I do go to class, I am always happy to share any tips we get during the evening. For me I need the motivation of knowing my weight is going to get recorded each week, Some people however manage extremely well (looking in the direction of Mrs V lol) without leabing the house so to speak Good luck with your new journey x

Thanks- seeings as you go to class how much do you know about the new extra easy way of eating? Can you mix and match with other days i.e one day red one day green one day extra easy?

There's thread on extra easy in the 'sticky' section towards the top of the main page. You'll find loads of information there but basically you can do a different plan every day of the week if you want.

One of our consultants had a rhyme which goes- extra easy red or green, as long as you have a sleep in between x

Can't you get GP referral to class? I know some of the members at my group do.

No the GP here only does WW referals, and I dont get on with WW

Hi

I'm unable to go to a class, none in my area. I was 16st 10 when I started SW (I did it years ago also and then went back to my unhealthy eating ways) and I'm now down to 13st 6 since starting again in January.

If I can do it, you can too.

Sue

Back