Hello, can I join you?

Snozzberry

I've been round most of Minimins over the years but I've never poked my head round the healthy eating door before.

Basically I keep trying different plans, mostly this means switching between Slimming World, Weight Watchers and calorie counting using MFP, with the odd Slimpod chucked in for good measure. Yet after years of this (plus two children in the interim) I am still stubbornly stuck at 12st 13.

The problem is that I do well for a couple of weeks, then start to rebel against being on "a plan". This week I came to the realisation that I am paying SW a fiver a week to tell me basic common sense. Which I then ignore anyway because that part often brain that doesn't like being told what to do is rebelling.

So I am going to try for that basic common sense. I think my meals are generally healthy, it's just tweaking, cutting out the crappy snacking and not scoffing quite as much toast. And keeping up the running that I started in January.

After being on so many diets I'm not entirely sure what is healthy any more though, you know how it is - what's acceptable at WW is evil at SW etc. so I'm hoping to get some good tips here if you'll have me :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back